Buying a car is a large investment and no one would want to incur additional costs in the form of paying for repairs, damage due to accident, natural calamities etc. for this reason most car buyers opt for car insurance plans to cover the cost of such circumstances. However there are some factors that are not covered by the traditional . These are additional features that would further reduce the cost you incur in the event of an unforeseen circumstance like an accident or a breakdown. These services are generally clubbed under the term “Value Added Services”, and can encompass a wide range of extras.
Bajaj Allianz provides its customers with a comprehensive range of these services under its “Drive Assure Prime” Value Added Service. These services help to make your insurance policy iron-clad when it comes to protecting you from expenses, all at no additional cost.
Features of Bajaj Allianz Drive Assure Prime
The features of the Drive Assure Prime are mentioned below:
Cover for Replacement of Keys and Locks: If you have lost your keys and they cannot be recovered, Bajaj Allianz will pay for the issuance of a replacement set, dependant on the insured sum as per the policy. If the lost keys result in a security risk to your car, the company will pay for the installation of new locks. This can be used once during the term of the policy.
24 X 7 Spot Assistance: In the event you are in a situation where your car is unable to move, you can avail one of the below mentioned services with Bajaj Allianz Drive Assure Prime:
Spare Keys: If you have lost or misplaced your car keys, the company will make arrangements to have a spare set of keys delivered to your location.
Flat battery: If the car’s immobility arises out of a flat battery, the company will arrange for the car to be operational again.
Flat tyre: If the car is unable to operate due to a flat tyre, the company will make arrangements to either replace the flat tyres or have them refilled.
Fuel assistance: In the event the car cannot operate due to fuel issues, the company will make arrangements to supply fuel or to carry out repairs.
Facility for towing: If the car is immobilized due to an accident or a breakdown, the company will make arrangements for a towing service to move the car to the closest authorised dealer or workshop.
Minor Repairs: In the event the car is unable to move along the road, the company will make arrangements for small repairs of a mechanical or electrical nature.
Legal advice: in the event of the car being involved in an accident while you are travelling in it, legal counsel will be made available to you for a period of 30 minutes over the phone free of charge.
Accommodation:in the event the car breaks down or meets with an accident 100 km and beyond your city, as well as in the case of repairs taking longer than 12 hours, the company will make arrangement for hotel accommodation for you as well as the car’s occupants. This accommodation will be for a maximum of 2 nights and 2 days, with the maximum amount being Rs. 2, 000 per person for each day. The total amount the company will pay out for accommodation will be Rs. 16, 000 for the duration of the policy.
Taxi Benefit: For car breakdowns or accidents which take place within 100 km of your city, the company will make arrangement for a transport service like a taxi to transport you and the car’s other occupants. All the occupants will be dropped to a destination within 50 km of the location of the breakdown/accident.
Medical co-ordination: in the event of you meeting with an accident whilst driving the car, you can contact the company for information about the closest medical centre or emergency service centre.
- All You Need To Know Before Insuring Your Car In India
- Looking To Switch Insurance Companies? Read This
- Keep These Points In Mind Before Renewing Your Auto Insurance Policy
- Why Your Car Insurance Claim Was Denied
- Consumables Cover In Car Insurance - Coverage And Claim Process
- The Engine Protect Add-on Cover In Car Insurance Demystified
- Incorporate Changes In Your Car Insurance Policy Through Endorsements
- Why Should You Insure Your Car?
- Saving Money On Car Insurance Is This Easy
- When Should You Get Your Car Inspected?
- How Engine Capacity Of Your Car Is Important In Determining Its Insurance Rate
- When Should You Not Claim Under Your Car Insurance?
- Online Or Offline Purchase Of Motor Insurance - Which One Would You Choose?
- How To Detect Fraudulent Car Insurance Policies
- All You Need To Know While Insuring Your CNG Vehicle
- Points To Note Before Cancelling Your Car Insurance
- What You Should Know About IDV In Car Insurance
- How Insurers Calculate Premiums In India
- Get Adequate Protection Through Car Insurance Add-on Covers
- Bajaj Allianz Car Insurance Customer Care
- Bharti Axa Car Insurance Customer Care
- Chola Ms Car Insurance Customer Care
- Future Generali Car Insurance Customer Care
- HDFC ERGO Car Insurance Customer Care
- IFFCO Tokio Car Insurance Customer Care
- Liberty Car Insurance Customer Care
- Magma Hdi Car Insurance Customer Care
- National Car Insurance Customer Care
- New India Car Insurance Customer Care
- Oriental Car Insurance Customer Care
- Reliance Car Insurance Customer Care
- Royal Sundaram Car Insurance Customer Care
- SBI Car Insurance Customer Care
- Tata AIG Car Insurance Customer Care
- United India Car Insurance Customer Care
- Universal Sompo Car Insurance Customer Care
GST Update: GST of 18% is applicable on car insurance effective from the 1st of July, 2017