Features and Benefits of Equifax ePort
An online portal that can be used by banks, lenders, and other financial institutions – Equifax ePort portal provides access to a massive database of individual consumer credit information. It also has the following features, benefits, and functionalities:
- Credit histories and behavioural patterns with debt are recorded, analysed, and presented as either a Credit Information Report or an Enhanced Credit Information Report.
- The ePort offers one stop online access to a range Equifax products and services.
- Individual consumer analytics are provided and a scoring system is in place to rate different borrowers based on past performance with debt.
- The portal provides access to an ID Verification service.
- Ensures regulatory compliance.
- Helps mitigate fraud through the use of secure tokens and other role & location based logins, etc.
- Individual User IDs are monitored, and data of deviations from previously recorded logins by time and user are computed to help detect fraud.
- Sessions are automatically timed out after a certain length of inactivity to prevent hijacking.
- Complete control of the application is given to the end-user.
- Functions as a browser based application, and does not require specialised training.
- Fully scalable design to grow with businesses.
- Offers information and data readily in order to optimize the efficiency of customer support efforts.
- Direct downloads help save time.
- 24 / 7 accessibility to the entire range of services through the portal.
- Fast and intuitive system that can help reduce response time to new applicants.
The B-2-B design of the ePort allows for it to be used as a versatile tool for maximizing the efficiency of all credit-business operations as it makes useful information available fast, and through a simple process.
Banks can choose the right applicant based on historical credit information, and can in this way minimize the risk they expose themselves to.