Yuva Nestham scheme, also known as Nirudyoga Bruthi or Unemployment Allowance scheme is an innovative scheme under Mukhyamantri Yuva Nestham. It was launched by the Andhra Pradesh government to aid the needs of the unemployed masses in the state by providing a fixed remuneration amount. Here, we provide you all the details regarding the scheme like how to register online to be eligible for allowances, application fee, eligibility, documents required etc. Read on to know more about it.
|App Store Link||Google App Store|
|Launched in||August 2018|
|Allowance||Rs.1,000 per month|
Mukhyamantri Yuva Nestham Online Registration
In order to avail the benefits of Yuva Nestam, you need to first register on the portal. The registration can be completed by following the steps mentioned below:
- Visit the official portal
- Click on the ‘Login’ or ‘Apply Now’ link
- On doing so, you will be redirected to the main page of the scheme
- Next, enter the Aadhaar number and One Time Password (OTP) sent on the registered mobile number
- Fill in the Yuva Nestham registration form
- Click on ‘Submit’
You will receive a message of confirmation on the registered mobile number once the application goes for verification
Mukhyamantri Yuva Nestham Online Registration via Mobile Application
The registration process can be completed using the mobile application as well. The steps involved are listed below:
- First, install the Mukhyamantri Yuva Nestham app from Google Play Store
- Next, open the application
- Enter your Aadhaar number and click on the ‘Nirudyoga Bruthi Registration’ option
- Fill in the form displayed on the screen
- Click on ‘Agree’ and submit the form
The eligibility criteria which needs to be fulfilled are as follows:
- Age must be between 22 and 35 years
- Must be a graduate or have a diploma certificate
- Should be unemployed
- Must be a native of Andhra Pradesh
- Should have a white ration card
- Should not hold any PF account
- Must belong to a family below the poverty line
- Must have an Aadhaar seeded bank account
Find Education Loan Eligibility criteria here
The documents which are required to be submitted are listed below:
- Passport size photograph
- Copy of Aadhaar card
- Copy of ration card
- Qualification certificate
- Domicile certificate
- Unemployment certificate
Registration for all eligible individuals is free.
Benefits of Yuva Nestham Unemployment Allowances Scheme
The benefits of Yuva Nestham are listed below:
- You are provided with a monthly allowance of Rs.1,000. The financial aid is provided to help you focus on getting jobs rather than getting depressed
- The data provided by you is used by the government to offer you employment opportunities related to the field of study.
- The government offers skill development training and programs in order to help you clear interviews.
Regions where the scheme was launched
The Yuva Nestham Scheme was launched in Chittoor, Kadapa, Nellore, Visakhapatnam, West Godavari, Anantapur, Srikakulam, Nellore, East Godavari, Vizianagaram, Kurnool, Guntur, Prakasam, and Krishna.
Is the scheme discontinued?
The scheme which was launched by the TDP government was discontinued by the new government in May 2019. The scheme which benefitted lakhs of unemployed youths did not get any budget allocation and was terminated abruptly.
- Do I need to enroll under the Praja Sahikara Survey before registering for the scheme?
- I am pursuing my graduation degree. Can I avail the benefits of the scheme?
- Will the amount be credited in the Aadhaar linked bank account?
- Can I check my application status on the portal?
- Is it necessary to submit domicile and unemployed certificate?
Yes, you need to enroll yourself for the survey.
No, you are not eligible to avail the benefits.
Yes, the amount will be credited in Aadhaar linked bank account every month.
Yes, you can check the status of your application on the portal.
Yes, you need to submit both the documents if you want to avail the benefits of the scheme.