Paisadukan is a peer-to-peer (P2P) lending company which allows you to avail a loan of your choice at attractive interest rates ranging between 12% and 24% and flexible repayment tenure ranging between 3 months and 3 years.
Features and Benefits of applying for a loan from Paisadukan
- Easy EMIs
- Grievance redressal
- Prepayment options
- Lower risks
- Attractive interest rates
- Your loan gets processed faster
- There are parameters other than your credit score as well which Paisadukan takes into consideration
- Hassle-free repayment process
- You don’t need to be physically present in order to avail a loan
Minimum and Maximum loan amount
- Minimum loan amount: Rs.5,000
- Maximum loan amount: Rs.10 lakh
Note: As per the RBI guidelines, a maximum of Rs.50,000 can be funded by an individual investor or bank to the individual borrower.
How to apply for a loan from Paisadukan?
Given below are the steps you will have to follow in order to apply for a loan from Paisadukan:
- Visit the official website of Paisadukan.
- The first process will require you to sign up as borrower. You will have to fill details such as your name, email ID, date of birth, etc. You will have to create a password and confirm the same. You will be using this password to log in to the portal. Once you have filled all the details, click on ‘Next’.
- Complete the other additional details required by the lender and upload the necessary documents.
- Choose the loan amount and repayment tenure.
- Once you have submitted the application form along with the necessary documents, the lender will evaluate it. If they are satisfied that all the documents submitted by you is correct, the loan amount will be disbursed to your bank account.
- What is the repayment date?
The EMI is supposed to be paid by 7th day of each month.
- Is there any penalty I will incur if I delay or do not pay the EMI?
Yes, you will incur penalties if you delay or do not pay the EMI. The penalties are given below:
Will I be funded by an individual lender?
- In case you fail to pay the EMI on the due date, a penal interest of 0.1% of the loan amount will be levied for first 7 days, and Rs.100 per day from the 8th day onward
- In case your cheque or NACH gets bounced, you will have to pay the bank charges related to default instance in addition to Rs.250 inclusive of GST
- The cost of legal process including litigation will be borne by you.
In case your loan amount is less than Rs.50,000, then you will be funded by an individual lender. However, if the loan amount availed is Rs.50,000 and above, then you will be funded by multiple lenders.
Is there any hidden charge involved?
There is no hidden charge involved. You do not have to pay any registration fee either. All the fees and charges which will be levied are clearly explained on the website. The lender will charge a processing fee of 1.5% of the loan amount + GST.
Does my occupation and income matter when looking to avail a loan from Paisadukaan?
Yes, the lender takes into consideration your occupation and income before deciding whether your loan should be sanctioned or not.