PRIVACY AND SECURITY POLICY
- A&A Dukaan Financial Services Private Limited (hereinafter referred to as “BankBazaar/we/our”) acknowledges the expectations of its customers (hereinafter referred to as “customer/you/your”) regarding privacy, confidentiality and security of their Personal Information that resides with BankBazaar. Keeping Personal Information of customers secure; and preventing any misuse thereof is therefore, a top priority of BankBazaar.
- This Privacy & Security Policy (hereinafter referred to as “Policy”) explains how we protect Personal Information provided on our Mobile App and Mobile Site and how we use that information in connection with our services offered through the Mobile App and Mobile Site (hereinafter called as "Services").
- Personal Information of any customer, which may be a sensitive information (hereinafter or hereinbefore referred to as “Personal Information”) means any information/documents/details that relates to a natural person, which either directly or indirectly, in combination with other information available or likely to be available with BankBazaar, can identify such person.
- This Policy is applicable to the Personal Information (including but not limited to details pertaining to your name, identity information, contacts/phone book, viewing and reading SMS(s), device location, e-mail addresses, photos, media files, device ID and call information, wi-fi connection information and other documents like address proof, identity proof, income proof, PAN or such other officially valid documents/details (OVDs) accepted for concluding a financial transaction which are shared/uploaded by you, as and when you avail the products and Services vide the online application forms and questionnaires through usage of Mobile App or Mobile Site which BankBazaar may become privy to.
- By downloading our Mobile App/visiting the Mobile Site, you agree to this Policy. Further, this Policy applies to all current and former visitors to the Mobile App and to our Mobile Site. It is strongly recommended for you to return to this page periodically to review the most current version of this Policy. BankBazaar reserves the right at any time, at its sole discretion, to change or otherwise modify this Policy without prior notice, and your continued access or use of the Mobile App and/or Mobile Site signifies your acceptance of the updated or modified Policy. However, if we make any material change to this Policy, we will notify you by e-mail (sent to the e-mail address specified in your account) or by means of a notice on the Mobile App or Mobile Site prior to the changes becoming effective.
PURPOSE AND USAGE:
- You, while providing access/details/documents over the Mobile App and/or Mobile Site, including but not limited to the Personal Information as mentioned hereinabove, expressly consent to BankBazaar (its affiliates, business and non-business partners) to contact you, to make follow up calls in relation to the Services provided through the Mobile App and/or Mobile Site, for imparting product knowledge, offering promotional offers running on the Mobile App and/or Mobile Site & other offers as may be offered by its partners on the Mobile App and/or Mobile Site.
- The usage of the Mobile App and/or Mobile Site may also require you to provide consent for keying in/uploading your Personal Information, as may be necessary to process your application through the Mobile App/Mobile Site in a hassle free, faster and paperless manner (to the extent possible) for the financial products so opted/availed by you.
- You hereby authorize and expressly consent to us to share your Personal Information including but not limited to demographic information with third parties such as credit information companies to do an aggregate check of your credit profile and for BankBazaar to send you targeted communications and offers while accessing the Mobile App and/or Mobile Site. You hereby also consent BankBazaar to procure credit information and indicative scores from the credit information companies on your behalf.
- By downloading the Mobile App and/or in furtherance to your usage of the Mobile Site, you expressly waive the Do Not Call (DNC)/Do Not Disturb (DND) registrations on your phone/mobile numbers for contacting you. Hence, there will be no DNC/DND check required for the phone numbers left by you on the Mobile Site or the Mobile App. Such modes of contacting you may include sending SMSs, email alerts and/or telephonic calls.
- BankBazaar reserves the right (and you expressly authorize BankBazaar) to share or disclose your Personal Information when BankBazaar determines, in its sole discretion, that the disclosure of such information is necessary or appropriate under the law for the time being in force.
- BankBazaar will not sell or rent your Personal Information to anyone, for any reason, at any time. However, we may require to share your Personal Information with our affiliates, business and non-business partners including but not limited to credit information companies, where we feel that you may be assisted better for the purpose of underwriting and approval of your credit card, loan, mutual fund or any other financial product transaction/related transaction or for doing an aggregate check of your credit profile on your behalf and sending you targeted communications and offers.
- BankBazaar uses the information to offer an enhanced, personalized online experience to you on its Mobile App/Mobile Site. By downloading the Mobile App and/or registering on the Mobile Site, you authorize BankBazaar to send SMS and email alerts to you and any other service requirements, including promotional e-mails and SMSs. Further, it enables BankBazaar to:
In the event that you access the Services either by clicking upon any hyperlink or from a co-branded URL that redirects you to the Mobile App and/or Mobile Site; your name, e-mail address, mobile number, date of birth, employment type, residency status, income details/proofs, PAN, details of loan, and loan, credit card and mutual fund status or any other financial product status, may be provided to that partner when your application is submitted and whenever the status of application is updated. BankBazaar has a business relationship with these partners and you may not opt-out of sharing your information with these partners if you have applied directly through the Mobile App and/or Mobile Site upon clicking the hyperlink or via a co-branded URL, as the case may be.
For availing the Services such as applying for a loan, credit card, mutual fund or any other financial product we may require you to provide/upload on the Mobile App/Mobile Site, the details such as a your name, parentage, marital status, email address, nationality, location, mobile number, PAN, employment & income details/proofs, Form 26AS, recent photograph, signature image, other Know Your Customer (KYC) documents like address proof, identity proof and personally identifying information about a potential co-loan applicant (should you select this option), and to participate on our forum boards, a username (collectively the "Registration Information").
You may opt out of location-based services at any time by editing the setting of your device/phone. However, this may lead to failure in delivery of Services by BankBazaar for which it shall not be held liable.
In order to provide your bank statement or pay slip electronically along with your loan application, you also must use your third-party account credentials ("Account Credentials") to retrieve your account data at those other financial institutions ("Account Information") for your use. Your Account Credentials are only used once to retrieve your Account Information such as bank statements/pay slips, Form 26AS and are not stored in our system. However, BankBazaar shall not be liable to you against any liability or claims which may arise out of such transactions being carried on your own accord.
We may also use third party service providers to provide the Services to you, such as sending e-mail messages on our behalf or hosting and operating a particular feature or functionality of the Services. Our contracts with these third parties outline the appropriate use and handling of your information and prohibit them from using any of your Personal Information for purposes unrelated to the product(s) or Services. We require such third parties to maintain the confidentiality of the information provide to them.
- analyze usage of the Mobile App and/or Mobile Site and to improve its Services;
- send you any administrative notices, offer alerts and communications relevant to your use of the Services;
- enable you to apply for certain products and Services for which you have chosen to apply;
- carry market research, project planning, troubleshooting issues, detecting and protecting against error, fraud or other criminal activity;
- bind third-party contractors that provide services to BankBazaar and are bound by these same privacy restrictions;
- comply with all applicable laws and regulations;
- Uninstalling the Mobile App shall automatically lead to opting out from receiving any telephonic calls either from BankBazaar or its affiliates, business and/or non-business partners, provided no application was submitted by you which was pending or under process prior to or at the time of uninstallation of the Mobile App.
- In case you do not want to be disturbed over telephonic calls, kindly fill up the details requested under this section below, including the details of the telephone number(s) on which you do not wish to be contacted and submit the same at firstname.lastname@example.org from your email address registered at BankBazaar. The details that you provide through the opt-out email will remain confidential and once you have submitted the same to us, your telephone number(s) will be removed from all our telemarketing calling lists within 15 working days. We will make every effort to ensure that you do not get any further telemarketing calls on such telephone number(s). The details to be submitted for opting-out shall be as below:
|Mobile Number #
|Landline Phone Number #
* Mandatory fields
# Please enter your 10-digit mobile number. For International Numbers, please do not enter your country code
- BankBazaar does not disclose Personal Information of a customer except as directed by law or as per mandate received from the customer. Upon your written request, BankBazaar will provide you with information on whether we hold any of your Personal Information. No specific information about customer accounts or other personally identifiable data is shared with non-affiliated third parties unless any of the following conditions is met:
There are number of products/services such as loans, credit cards, mutual funds, offered by third Parties on the Mobile App and/or Mobile Site, such as lenders, banks, credit card issuers. If you choose to apply for these separate products or services, disclose information to these providers, then their use of your information is governed by their privacy policies. BankBazaar is not responsible for their privacy policies.
INTIMATION BY CUSTOMERS REGARDING CHANGE IN REGISTRATION INFORMATION:
- To help complete a transaction initiated by you;
- To perform support services through a third-party service provider, provided it conforms to BankBazaar’s data protection standards and your prior consent to do so is obtained;
- You have specifically authorized it;
- The disclosure is necessary for compliance of a legal obligation or as required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process;
- The information is shared with Government agencies mandated under law;
- The information is shared with any third party by an order under the law;
- When we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request.
EMAIL & SMS COMMUNICATIONS FROM US AND OUR PARTNERS:
- If your Registration Information provided to us when you had applied for a product on our Mobile App/Mobile Sites changes, you shall update it whenever you apply for a new product via our Mobile App and/or Mobile Site. To review and update your Personal Information and to ensure that the same is accurate while your application is in process, you may contact us at email@example.com. You will not be able to update the information you have provided in an application after a decision has already been made on it; however, you may create and submit a new application with your updated information.
- Note: We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide Services to you. If you wish to cancel your account or request that we no longer use your information to provide you services, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org We will respond to your request within a reasonable timeframe. However, we may retain and use your information as may be necessary to comply with our legal obligations and resolve disputes, if any.
- We provide our customers with periodic emailers and e-mail/SMS alerts. We also allow customers to subscribe to e-mail newsletters and from time to time may transmit e-mails promoting BankBazaar or third-party products. Subject to the opt-out provision in this Policy, the subscribers may opt-out of receiving our promotional e-mails and terminate their newsletter subscriptions by following the instructions in the e-mails. Opting out in this manner will not end transmission of service-related e-mails/SMS, such as e-mail/SMS alerts. The above services may also be provided by our partners.
- This information may include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and/or clickstream data. We may use the collected log information about you to improve services offered to you, to improve marketing, analytics, or Mobile App and/or Mobile Site functionality.
THIRD PARTIES WILL NOT BE GIVEN YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION UNLESS YOU DIRECT BANKBAZAAR TO DO SO:
- We partner with third-party service providers to either display advertising on our Mobile App and/or Mobile Site or to manage our advertising on other sites. Our third-party partner may use technologies such as cookies to gather information about your activities on this Mobile App and/or Mobile Site and other sites in order to provide you advertising based upon your browsing activities and interests. If you wish to not have this information used for the purpose of serving you interest-based ads, you may opt-out by clicking here. Please note you will continue to receive generic ads.
TESTIMONIALS, BLOGS AND OTHER FORUMS:
- There are several products and services, such as loans, credit cards, mutual fund and other financial products being offered by third parties on our Mobile App and/or Mobile Site, such as lenders, banks, credit card issuers and mutual funds ("Offers"). If you choose to apply for these separate products or services, disclose information to the providers, or grant them permission to collect information about you, then their use of your information is governed by their privacy policies. You should evaluate the practices of these external services providers before deciding to use their services. BankBazaar is not responsible for privacy practices of such third parties.
ADDITIONAL POLICY INFORMATION: The below section shall be operative on a “wherever applicable” basis:
- With your consent BankBazaar may post your testimonial along with your name. If you want your testimonial removed, please contact BankBazaar at email@example.com.
- If you use a blog or other public forum as may be available on the Mobile App and/or Mobile Site, any information you submit there can be read, collected or used by other customers and could be used to send you unsolicited messages. BankBazaar is not responsible for the Personal Information you choose to submit in such forums.
WE KEEP YOUR DATA SECURE:
- Single Sign-On: You can log in to our Mobile App and/or Mobile Site using sign-in services such as Facebook Connect or an Open ID provider. These services will authenticate your identity and provide you the option to share certain Personal Information with us such as your sign-in information, name and email address to link between the sites. Social networking media services like Facebook & Twitter give you the option to post information about your activities on the Mobile App and/or Mobile Site to your profile page to share with others within your network.
- Like Button: If you use the "Like" button to share something that item will appear on your Facebook profile page and also on your friends’ newsfeed depending on your Facebook privacy settings. You may also receive updates in your Facebook newsfeed from the Mobile App and/or Mobile Site or item in the future. Facebook also collects information such as which pages you have visited on this and other sites that have implemented the "Like" button.
ALL PRIVATE INFORMATION IS ENCRYPTED AND COMMUNICATED SECURELY:
- We follow generally accepted standards to protect the Personal Information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. Since no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. If you have any questions about security on our Mobile App and/or Mobile Site, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We use a combination of firewalls, encryption techniques and authentication procedures, among others, to maintain the security of your online session and to protect BankBazaar online accounts and systems from unauthorized access.
- When you download the Mobile App and/or register on the Mobile Site, BankBazaar may require a password from you for your privacy and security. BankBazaar transmits information such as your Registration Information for the Mobile App and/or Mobile Site or Account Credentials securely.
- Our servers are in secure facilities where access requires multiple levels of authentication, including an identity card and biometrics recognition procedures. Security personnel monitor the facilities 7 days a week, 24 hours a day.
- Our databases are protected from general employee access both physically and logically. We encrypt your Service password so that your password cannot be recovered, even by us. All backup drives and tapes also are encrypted.
- We enforce physical access controls to our buildings.
- No employee may put any sensitive content on any insecure machine (i.e., nothing can be taken from the database and put on an insecure laptop).
- BankBazaar has been verified for its use of SSL encryption technologies. In addition, BankBazaar tests the Mobile App and Mobile Site using high standard software for any failure points that would allow hacking.
YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR MAINTAINING THE CONFIDENTIALITY OF YOUR LOGIN ID AND PASSWORD:
- All communications between your mobile device/tablet etc. and our Mobile App and/or Mobile Site that contain any Personal Information are encrypted. This enables client and server applications to communicate in a way that is designed to prevent eavesdropping, tampering and message forgery.
ISO 27001 CERTIFICATION:
CONTACT US WITH ANY QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS (GRIEVANCE REDRESSAL):
- ISO/IEC 27001:2013 is the international standard for management of information security and provides a systematic approach to keep sensitive company information secure. Getting the ISO 27001:2013 certificate is a reassurance for our customers that BankBazaar complies with the highest standards regarding information security. BankBazaar is ISO/IEC 27001:2013 certified under certificate number IND17.0322/U. We have implemented the ISO/IEC 27001: 2013 standard for all processes supporting the development and delivery of services by BankBazaar.
- If you have grievance or complaint, questions, comments, concerns or feedback in relation to the processing of information or regarding this Policy or have any other privacy or security concern, send an e-mail to email@example.com.
- The name and contact details of the Grievance Officer is Mr. Iype Isac, BankBazaar.com (A & A Dukaan Financial Services Private Limited), 3rd Floor, Hameedia Center, 14/43 Haddows Road, Nungambakkam, Chennai - 600006, India.
- The effective date of this Policy, as stated below, indicates the last time this Policy was revised or materially changed.
July 17th, 2018
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Welcome to the mobile application (“Mobile App”) and/or mobile site (“Mobile Site”) owned and operated by A&A Dukaan Financial Services Private Limited (“BankBazaar”), a company incorporated under the provisions of the Companies Act, 1956 and having its registered office at 3rd Floor, Hameedia Centre, 14/43 Haddows Road, Nungambakkam, Chennai - 600006 India.
This document/agreement/understanding is an electronic record in terms of Information Technology Act, 2000 and is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures. This document is published in accordance with the provisions of Rule 3 of the Information Technology (Intermediaries Guidelines) Rules, 2011.
BankBazaar reserves the right at any time, at its sole discretion, to change or otherwise modify the Terms without prior notice, and your continued access or use of the Mobile App/Mobile Site signifies your acceptance of the updated or modified Terms. If you object to these Terms or any subsequent modifications to these Terms or become dissatisfied with the Mobile App and/or Mobile Site in any way, your only recourse is to immediately terminate use of the same.
- Proprietary rights
Usage of the Mobile App/Mobile Site
- You acknowledge and agree that BankBazaar owns all rights, title and interest in and to the Mobile App and the Mobile Site, including any intellectual property and/or proprietary rights which may subsist in the Services (whether registered or not) offered through the Mobile App/Mobile Site. You further acknowledge that the Services may contain information which is designated confidential by BankBazaar and that you shall not disclose such information without BankBazaar's prior written consent.
- BankBazaar grants you a limited license to access and make personal use of the Mobile App and/or Mobile Site and the Services. This license does not confer any rights to download, copy, create a derivative work from, modify, reverse engineer, reverse assemble or otherwise attempt to discover any source code, sell, assign, sub-license, grant a security interest in or otherwise transfer any right in the Mobile App/ Mobile Site and the Services.
- You do not have the right to use any of BankBazaar's trade names, trademarks, service marks, logos, domain names, and other distinctive brand features. You do not have the right to remove, obscure, or alter any proprietary rights notices (including trademark and copyright notices), which may be affixed to or contained within the Mobile App/Mobile Site and the Services. You will not copy or transmit any of the Services.
- The Mobile App and Mobile Site are intended for personal and non-commercial use. You may access, download and use the Mobile App and/or Mobile Site, only if you are above the age of 18 and can enter into binding contracts. You are responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your passwords, login and account information. You will be responsible for all use of the Mobile App and/or Mobile Site by you and anyone using your password and login information (with or without your permission).
- You also agree to provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by the Mobile App/Mobile Site. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not updated or incomplete (or becomes untrue, inaccurate, not updated or incomplete), or BankBazaar has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not updated or incomplete, BankBazaar has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Mobile App/Mobile Site (or any portion thereof) or the Services in connection thereto.
- By making use of the Mobile App/Mobile Site, and furnishing your personal/contact details, you hereby agree that you are interested in availing and purchasing the products and/or Services that you may have selected. You hereby agree that BankBazaar may contact you either electronically or through phone, to understand your interest in the selected financial products and/or Services and to fulfil your demand or complete your application.
- You specifically understand and agree that by using the Mobile App and/or Mobile Site you authorize BankBazaar and its affiliates, business/non-business partners to contact you for any follow up calls in relation to the products and/or Services provided through the Mobile App/Mobile Site. You expressly waive the Do Not Call/Do Not Disturb registrations on your phone/mobile numbers for contacting you for this purpose.
- You also agree that BankBazaar reserves the right to make your details available to its partners and you may be contacted by such partners for information and for sales through e-mail, telephone and/or SMS. You agree to receive promotional materials and/or special offers from BankBazaar through e-mails or SMS.
- You may only use the Mobile App/Mobile Site to search for and to apply for loans, mutual funds, credit cards or other financial products as may be displayed on the Mobile App/Mobile Site from time to time and you shall not use the Mobile App/Mobile Site to make any fraudulent applications. You agree not to use the Mobile App/Mobile Site for any purpose that is unlawful, illegal or forbidden by these Terms, or any local laws that might apply to you. Since the Mobile App/Mobile Site is in operation in India, while using the Mobile App/Mobile Site, you shall agree to comply with laws that apply to India and your own country (in case of you being a foreign national). We may, at our sole discretion, at any time and without advance notice or liability, suspend, terminate or restrict your access to all or any component of the Mobile App/Mobile Site.
- You are prohibited from posting or transmitting to or through this Mobile App/Mobile Site: (i) any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, or other material or content that would violate rights of publicity and/or privacy or that would violate any law; (ii) any commercial material or content (including, but not limited to, solicitation of funds, advertising, or marketing of any good or services); and (iii) any material or content that infringes, misappropriates or violates any copyright, trademark, patent right or other proprietary right of any third party. You shall be solely liable for any damages resulting from any violation of the foregoing restrictions, or any other harm resulting from your posting of content to this Mobile App/Mobile Site.
Disclaimer of warranty
- Display of loan, mutual funds, credit card or other financial products, offered by third parties on the Mobile App/Mobile Site does not in any way imply, suggest, or constitute any sponsorship, recommendation, opinion, advice or approval of BankBazaar against such third parties or their products. You agree that BankBazaar is in no way responsible for the accuracy, timeliness or completeness of information it may obtain from these third parties. Your interaction with any third party accessed through the Mobile App/Mobile Site is at your own risk, and BankBazaar will have no liability with respect to the acts, omissions, errors, representations, warranties, breaches or negligence of any such third parties or for any personal injuries, death, property damage, or other damages or expenses resulting from your interactions with the third parties.
- You agree and acknowledge that the credit shall be at the sole discretion of BankBazaar’s financial partners (lenders, credit card companies, mutual fund companies) while making any application through the Mobile App/Mobile Site for a financial product offered by such financial partners; BankBazaar shall not be held liable for any delay, rejection or approval of any application made through its Mobile App/Mobile Site.
Limitation of liability
- The Mobile App/Mobile Site and all content and Services provided on the Mobile App/Mobile Site are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. BankBazaar expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, non-infringement, and security and accuracy, as well as all warranties arising by usage of trade, course of dealing, or course of performance. BankBazaar makes no warranty, and expressly disclaims any obligation, that: (a) the content will be up-to-date, complete, comprehensive, accurate or applicable to your circumstances; (b) the Mobile App/Mobile Site will meet your requirements or will be available on an uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free basis; (c) the results that may be obtained from the use of the Mobile App/Mobile Site or the Services offered through the Mobile App/Mobile Site will be accurate or reliable; or (d) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material obtained by you through the Mobile App/Mobile Site will meet your expectations.
- BankBazaar (including its officers, directors, employees, representatives, affiliates, and providers) will not be responsible or liable for (a) any injury, death, loss, claim, act of god, accident, delay, or any direct, special, exemplary, punitive, indirect, incidental or consequential damages of any kind (including without limitation lost profits or lost savings), whether based in contract, tort, strict liability or otherwise, that arise out of or is in any way connected with (i) any failure or delay (including without limitation the use of or inability to use any component of the Mobile App/Mobile Site), or (ii) any use of the Mobile App/Mobile Site or content, or (iii) the performance or non-performance by us or any provider, even if we have been advised of the possibility of damages to such parties or any other party, or (b) any damages to or viruses that may infect your computer equipment or other property as the result of your access to the Mobile App/Mobile Site or your downloading of any content from the Mobile App/Mobile Site.
- The Mobile App/Mobile Site may provide links to other third-party websites. However, since BankBazaar has no control over such third-party websites, you acknowledge and agree that BankBazaar is not responsible for the availability of such third-party websites and does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any content, advertising, products or other materials on or available from such third-party websites. You further acknowledge and agree that BankBazaar shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such third-party websites.
- You agree to indemnify and hold BankBazaar (and its officers, directors, agents and employees) harmless from any and against any claims, causes of action, demands, recoveries, losses, damages, fines, penalties or other costs or expenses of any kind or nature, including reasonable attorneys' fees, or arising out of or related to your breach of this Terms, your violation of any law or the rights of a third party, or your use of the Mobile App/Mobile Site.
- You may not assign or otherwise transfer your rights or obligations under these Terms. BankBazaar may assign its rights and duties under these Terms without any such assignment being considered a change to the Terms and without any notice to you. If we fail to act on your breach or anyone else's breach on any occasion, we are not waiving our right to act with respect to future or similar breaches.
- Other terms and conditions may apply to loans, mutual funds, credit cards or other financial products that you may apply on the Mobile App/Mobile Site. You will observe these other terms and conditions. The laws of the India, without regard to its conflict of laws rules, will govern these Terms, as well as your and our observance of the same. If you take any legal action relating to your use of the Mobile App/Mobile Site or these Terms, you agree to file such action only in the courts located in Chennai, India. In any such action that we may initiate, the prevailing party will be entitled to recover all legal expenses incurred in connection with the legal action, including but not limited to costs, both taxable and non-taxable, and reasonable attorney fees.
- You acknowledge that you have read and have understood these Terms, and that these Terms have the same force and effect as a signed agreement.