IDBI Bank has three toll-free numbers through which customers can contact the bank for all their personal loan queries. These are 1800 209 4324, 1800 200 1947, and 1800 22 1070. The chargeable numbers for customers are 022 67719100. NRI customers can contact the bank at 0091 22 67719100. Customers can contact the customer care system to seek any assistance regarding IDBI personal loans.
The toll-free numbers offered by the bank provide the easiest way for customers to access the customer service department. Any calls made to these numbers are not charged for customers.
|Toll-free numbers:||1800-209-4324 1800-200-1947 1800-22-1070|
Customers can use these numbers to raise any kind of queries and complaints. In addition, the bank also provides other toll-free numbers for specific issues faced by customers.
These numbers are given as follows:
|Toll-free number for debit-card blocking:||1800 22 6999|
|Toll-free number for credit card related queries and complaints:||1800 425 7600|
Other helpline numbers
In addition to the toll-free numbers, the bank also has a few non-toll-free numbers for customers to reach out to the customer service department. Calls to these numbers are charged as per the mobile network plans.
|Our Non-Toll-Free number:||+91-22-67719100|
|Contact number for outside India customers:||+91-22-67719100|
|For credit card related queries and complaints:||022 4042 6013|
SMS service for blocking debit card
If you lose your debit card unexpectedly, you don’t have to worry about someone else using it. You can easily block your lost debit card by sending a simple text message. You can use this service even if you don’t remember your debit card number. The method to use this service is given as follows:
In case you remember your card number
If a customer has a grievance regarding their banking experience with IDBI, they may register the same via multiple channels available such as phone banking, SMS, branch banking, emails, website, or letters. If a customer has a grievance, they can contact the bank via any of the 3 options provided below.
Get in Touch with Phone Banking Officials
The first step to resolving a grievance is contacting IDBI’s phone banking officials at any of the above-mentioned toll-free and chargeable numbers or even via SMS.
Customers can also register their grievance by filling up an online form that is available on the IDBI website. Once the online form has been submitted, customers can also keep track of their complaint with ‘Track complaint statuses.
Customers can also write in to IDBI Bank ether via email or via post at the provided addresses. To register your grievance via email, please send it at firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also write in to the customer care and send it at the following address:
Customer Care Center, IDBI Bank Ltd.19th Floor,
IDBI Tower, WTC Complex,
Cuffe Parade, Colaba-400 005
When you register your complaint, do not forget to provide essential details such as your name, your account details (customer Id or account number if you are an existing customer), your contact details (contact number, address, email) and your complaint ID.
When customers register a complaint via any of the channels mentioned above, they will receive a unique Complaint ID. This ID will be required if you need to escalate your complaint due to not having received a reply within 8 working days of submitting the complaint or if you are not satisfied with the response you have received. In this situation, you can escalate the complaint further to the Grievance Redressal Officer (GRO) in the respective location. The contact information of the GRO can be accessed from the official website of the bank under the section ‘banking complaints’.
IDBI Bank Registered Office
Customers can also write in to the bank or visit their registered office to resolve any queries or get in touch with the concerned official for resolution of their complaint. The address is:
IDBI Bank Ltd., IDBI Tower,
WTC Complex, Cuffe Parade,
Colaba, Mumbai 400005.
1. Can I apply for an IDBI personal loan offline? Ans: Yes, you can apply for a personal loan offline. You will have to locate the nearest IDBI Bank branch and visit the branch along with the necessary documents and apply for a personal loan with the assistance of a branch executive.
2. My payment failed while paying my EMI online. What should I do?Ans: There can be times when due to technical problems or an error in internet connection, your EMI payment may not happen. In that case, you should not worry as the bank has a very secured connection. In case the bank does not receive the payment, the said amount will be credited back to your account within 7 working days. In case, you do not receive the amount in your account within the said time, you must get in touch with a bank official.
3. I suspect that my IDBI bank account has been hacked. What should I do in that case?Ans: In case you suspect that your bank account has been hacked, the first thing that you must immediately do is inform the bank. You can call one of the customer care numbers or send a mail to email@example.com. You must get your bank account frozen if necessary. It is recommended that you avoid using public computers while making a transaction.
4. Are the customer care numbers chargeable?Ans: Yes, the customer care numbers are chargeable. You will be charged depending on the mobile service availed by you.
5. How will I know whether my personal loan has been approved or not?Ans: You will receive an SMS on your registered mobile number including a mail on your email ID informing you of the loan amount being credited to your account. You can also use the bank’s log in portal where you will have to enter your credentials to check the status of the personal loan.
6. How do I locate the nearest IDBI Bank’s branch and ATM?Ans: The process to locate the nearest IDBI Bank’s branch and ATM is given below:
Display of any trademarks, tradenames, logos and other subject matters of intellectual property belong to their respective intellectual property owners. Display of such IP along with the related product information does not imply BankBazaar's partnership with the owner of the Intellectual Property or issuer/manufacturer of such products.