Purchase Advance Scheme
Kalyan Jewellers offers a scheme to purchase gold through advanced payments. Customers can buy gold by paying advance installments ranging from Rs.500 to Rs.40,000 depending on the ornament selected. The scheme offers better rates and discounts to customers.
How it works
- Interested people can join this scheme at any time and there are no registration fees.
- To enroll in this scheme, customers can walk into any Kalyan Jewellers store or avail of the scheme online.
- The scheme has a maximum tenure of 365 days and must be closed by purchasing the ornament selected.
- At the time of enrollment, customers will have to select a product, and choose the size, length and weight.
- On the 8th of the month, there is an option to change the selection or reconfirm the previous selection.
- After the confirmation, in case you do not take the selected product, you can walk into the nearest Kalyan Jewellers store and buy any product at the price and VA displayed at the store.
- The monthly installment must be made every 30 days.
- The installment amount will range between Rs.500 and Rs.40,000 depending on the ornament selected.
- The installments can be paid in cash, demand draft or cheque.
- The scheme can be closed after paying the 11th installment.
- You can visit the Kalyan Jewellers showroom within 20 days, pay any balance pending and collect the ornament.
- For online registrations, you will have to bear the delivery charges.
- You will also have to bear any sales tax and other applicable taxes.
- The ornament you selected may vary in weight by up to 10%, but you will be charged for the actual weight.
- For gold card holders, this scheme is not eligible for any points.
- In case you miss a payment or delay in making the payment, the making charges will be increased. For every month the payment is delayed, the making charges will be increased by 0.25% as a penalty.
- In the event that you close the scheme before completing 11 months, you can purchase any product from a Kalyan Jeweller store. The price will be as per the price in the store and the VA displayed. You will not be eligible for any discount.
- If you fail to collect the ornament within 20 days of paying the last installment, then the sale will be booked at the rate prevailing and the store will keep the ornament aside for you.
- If you fail to pay the balance amount within the 12th month, then the sale of the ornament will be cancelled. The amount will be refunded through a demand draft sent via registered post to the address as listed at the time of enrollment.
- Cash refund is not allowed.
- Any disputes will fall under the jurisdiction of the court at Thrissur, Kerala.
To enroll in the scheme, the customer must submit the following:
- A copy of a photo ID. Accepted documents include:
- PAN card
- Driving Licence
- The person who closes the scheme must be the same and must carry the original ID proof.
For those who need to purchase gold in the near future, for their daughter’s wedding or any other important event, this scheme is very helpful. Customers can contribute towards purchasing the item well in advance.
Also Know About the other Gold Schemes by Banks
|Andhra Bank Gold Schemes||Axis Bank Gold Schemes||HDFC Gold Schemes|
|ICICI Gold Schemes||IDBI Bank Gold Schemes||Indian Bank Gold Schemes|
|PNB Gold Schemes||SBI Gold Schemes|