G.R. Thanga Maligai, more commonly known as GRT Jewellers is one of the most popular jewellery firms in the country and is based in the southern city of Chennai. This firm was founded in the year 1964 and is one of the fastest growing companies in the country. Boasting of showrooms in numerous cities such as Hyderabad, Chennai and Bengaluru, GRT Jewellers are known for providing exquisite designs at affordable prices with exceptional quality.
In addition to this, GRT Jewellers also provides four unique schemes that allows customers to channel their savings effectively into purchasing the latest designs.
GRT Golden Eleven Flexi Plan
A unique scheme that has been put forth by GRT Jewellers, the Golden Eleven Flexi Plan enables individuals to buy the jewellery that they desire. The only step they will have to go through is to fill the required form to join the scheme.
GRT Golden Eleven Flexi Plan Scheme Features and Benefits:
- Under this scheme, after enrolling, individuals can select a certain amount of their choosing as an advance monthly payment that starts from Rs.500. A pass book will also be provided so that all payments can be kept track of.
- Eleven advance payments of equal amounts should be paid every month.
- Once payment has been made for the final month, individuals can purchase their favourite piece of jewellery except for certain items such as Uncut Diamonds, Vintage and Ethnic Jewellery, Diamond, Ruby, Platinum, Emerald, Silver Articles, Pooja items, Silver jewellery that comes without value addition and wastage charges.
- Individuals can choose gold weight or value based option.
Terms and Conditions
- Installment must be paid every month compulsorily for 11 months.
- Once these installments are completed, customers can purchase jewellery for the said value only after a month from the last installment payment date.
- Cash refund is not available.
- Members that default will be able to opt for a ‘discount on purchase’ but only post all installment being paid. Purchase eligibility will be extended depending on the number of months that they have defaulted for.
- In case individuals choose to discontinue within a period of 7 months of enrollment, they will not be eligible for ‘discount on purchase’ option.
- In case they discontinue anytime between the 8th and 10th month, members can claim a discount that is equal to 60% of installment amount of one month.
- Wastage and making charges will be levied based on the type of jewellery procured.
- Member’s signature will be verified during maturity.
- Government taxes and VAT will have to be borne by the member.
- Terms and conditions can be altered modified, amended or deleted at the sole discretion of GRT Jewellers.
- Disputes will be tried by competent courts in Chennai.
GRT Golden Seed Savings Scheme
A jewellery saving scheme that allows individuals to invest in the precious metal in a smart way, GRT Golden Seed Savings Scheme is made for everyone.
GRT Golden Seed Savings Scheme Benefits and Features:
- After paying an installment every month, individuals will have gold credited to their account at the rate at that time.
- Implying that individuals purchase golf each month at the rate at that time instead of just at maturity.
- This ensures that the investment is protected from changing gold rates.
- Individuals can pay through various methods such as debit/credit cards, cash, DD, etc.
Terms and Conditions:
- Installment must be paid on or before the 10th for a period of 15 months.
- Installment must be paid only at the showroom where the individual has procured the scheme from, but customers can redeem their gold from any of the showrooms.
- Installments are fixed and will not be carried over. Maturity date will not be advanced.
- In case where cheque has been dishonoured, the date of realization will be considered to fix rate of gold. Payment default will extend date of maturity based on the number of months for which default has occurred.
- Customer can redeem equivalent weight of gold that has been credited to their account a month after payment of final installment and should be redeemed completely.
- Cash refund is not available.
- Individual can apply for rate of gold that has been prevalent on the date of redemption.
- This offer is unique and cannot be paired with any other offers or schemes.
- In case gold jewellery purchased exceeds the weight of gold accumulated in this scheme, the wastage charge and amount difference will have to be borne by the customer.
- If plain gold purchased has a wastage that exceeds 18% , the difference in wastage will have to be paid for by the customer.
- Terms and conditions pertaining to this scheme can be altered or modified at any given point of time at the discretion of the company.
Also Know About the other Gold Schemes by Banks
|Andhra Bank Gold Schemes||Axis Bank Gold Schemes||HDFC Gold Schemes|
|ICICI Gold Schemes||IDBI Bank Gold Schemes||Indian Bank Gold Schemes|
|PNB Gold Schemes||SBI Gold Schemes|