RBL is a private sector bank that has been recognised as one of the nation’s fastest growing banks. The bank offers specialised services in various segments of the financial industry and caters to the financial requirements of over 4 million customers. RBL Bank has won several awards for its services and has been recognised as the country’s fastest growing small bank.
One of the many services that the bank offers is the current account. A current account is a type of bank account that is usually held by individuals who require high liquidity. The account permits the account holder to make a number of withdrawals and deposits for their business transactions. A current account does not earn any interest, but merely permits the account holder to access their funds as and when necessary.
RBL Bank has a few variants of the current account, one of which is the Business account. This account helps those running businesses with opportunities and its superior banking solutions.
Features and benefits
The following are the features and benefits of the RBL Bank Business Account:
- Opening a current account with RBL Bank provides account holders with easy mobilisation of funds.
- The bank provides account holders with the facility of making income tax payments online.
- Account holders can avail loans against their account for the purpose of expanding their business.
- RBL Bank allows customers to set standing instructions against their account through the bank’s internet banking facilities or by informing their home branch.
- The bank also provides Business Account holders with FOREX services.
- Account holders can access their account and carry out transactions using the bank’s internet banking facilities.
- Account holders receive a free Visa International debit card on opening their account.
- There is no limit on the number of ATM transactions carried out against the customer’s account. Additionally, account holders can also avail a number of benefits on using the bank’s debit card.
- The bank’s wide spread branches give account holders the benefit of carrying out their banking transactions from any location in the country.
- For trade related accounts, RBL Bank provides account holders with Letter of Credit (LC) on request. The bank also provides Bank Guarantee (BG) for cash collateral for the account holder’s domestic and international business transactions.
- The bank provides account holders with facilities such as payable at par cheques that can be paid in branches across the country; transactions can also be carried out through the bank’s NEFT and RTGS facilities.
- Account holders can also make DD and Pay Order payments at over 1,000 non-home branch locations and at RBL’s partner banks.
- Account holders have access to over 200 of the RBL bank’s branches to conduct their business transactions.
- Other facilities that the bank offers its Business Account holders include outstation cheque collection, bill payments, phone banking, and SMS banking.
RBL Bank provides account holders with all the banking facilities that are required to run a successful business. The bank provides its business account holders with the all the opportunities to grow their business. Account holders can be assured of the quality of services that would help them conduct their business practices in a seamless manner.
Display of any trademarks, tradenames, logos and other subject matters of intellectual property belong to their respective intellectual property owners. Display of such IP along with the related product information does not imply BankBazaar's partnership with the owner of the Intellectual Property or issuer/manufacturer of such products.
GST of 18% is applicable on all banking products and services from July 1, 2017 onwards.