ICICI Bank is one of India’s most popular private sector banks. It is well known for the wide range of financial products and services that if offers its customers. In a relatively short time frame, ICICI Bank has established itself as one of the country’s most trusted commercial banks. The bank is very committed to contributing to the human and economic development of the country.
As mentioned above, ICICI Bank has a wide range of products and services for its customers to choose from. The quality of service and the innovative banking methods have won the bank several awards all over the world.
Of the many products that ICICI Bank offers is the current account. The bank has a wide range of current accounts each of which have customised features to benefit a specific demographic. The Smart Business Account Gold is an extension of ICICI Bank’s Smart Business Account and shares similar characteristics.
Features and benefits
The following are the features and benefits of the Smart Business Account Gold:
- The Smart Business Account Gold requires the account holder to maintain a monthly average balance of Rs.1 lakh. Non-maintenance of the minimum monthly average balance attracts a charge of Rs.3,000 per month.
- The monthly average balance is calculated on a daily basis based on the positive balance in the account at the end of the day over a period of one month.
- Account holders are given the benefit of making free cash deposits equivalent to 12 times the monthly average balance up to the value of Rs.1.8 crore at any bank branch.
- Individuals who hold the Smart Business Account Gold are eligible to make up to 300 free withdrawal and deposit transactions each month.
- The bank issues account holders with 300 cheque leaves every month. The cheques received for the first month are provided free of charge.
- Smart Business Account Gold account holders can avail ICICI Bank’s Doorstep Banking facility at discounted rates. Cheques collected within the first month of opening the account are entitled to a waiver on the service charges.
- ICICI Bank offers its Smart Business Account Gold customers locker facilities and auto loans at discounted rates.
- Account holders have a Rs.50,000 daily withdrawal limit. When the amount is withdrawn from a non-base location, the account holder will be able to make the withdrawal via self cheque.
- The bank offers its internet banking, mobile banking, and SMS banking facilities free of charge.
The Smart Business Account Gold, much like the variant on which it is based, adjusts itself to the account holder’s business cycle. Additionally, the account gives account holders with the flexibility of linking the free limits of their current account to the minimum average balance maintained by them.
Display of any trademarks, tradenames, logos and other subject matters of intellectual property belong to their respective intellectual property owners. Display of such IP along with the related product information does not imply BankBazaar's partnership with the owner of the Intellectual Property or issuer/manufacturer of such products.
GST of 18% is applicable on all banking products and services from July 1, 2017 onwards.