ICICI Bank is one of India’s largest private sector banks. Since its establishment over 2 decades ago, the bank has expanded the scope of the products that they offer very significantly. The bank has won several awards for its innovative banking services at platforms all over the world.
The bank operates with a vision of contributing to the human and economic development of the nation and has done so through the launch of a number of its products and services. The range of services that the bank offers its customer base ranges from very typical financial instruments like the savings account and fixed deposits to other investment instruments such as tax solutions and mutual funds. Among all these options is the current account that ICICI Bank offers its customers.
A current account is a type of bank account where the account holder is given substantially higher limits on the cash deposits and withdrawals made against the account. These types of bank accounts are primarily held by individuals who run businesses that require high liquidity. Individuals who hold current accounts often make several transactions in a day, the volume of which would not be permitted in a regular savings account.
ICICI Bank has an expansive range of current accounts for its customers to choose from. They are differentiated based on the requirements of the customer. Each of ICICI Bank’s current accounts have been crafted with the intention of serving a specific type of customer. One of the many current accounts offered by ICICI Bank to its customers is the Made2Order Account.
Features and benefits
The following are the features and benefits of the ICICI Bank Made2Order Account:
- The Made2Order Account gives the account holder the benefit of customising the features of their current account based on their business requirements. However, the lowest amount for the minimum average balance is Rs.3 lakh.
- Unlike other current accounts, the Made2Order Account permits the account holder to decide the minimum average balance.
- Account holders can also choose the maximum free limits on the transactions made against their account based on their discretion.
- ICICI Bank provides Made2Order Account holders with the flexibility of choosing the limits on the Pay Orders and Demand Drafts issued by the bank on a regular basis.
- Additionally, account holders can also customise the penalty charges and free limits on the facilities and services that are frequently availed by them.
- The account holder gets the privilege of choosing the number of cheque leaves that they would require each month.
- The bank provides the Made2Order Account holders with its internet banking, mobile banking, and phone banking facilities to carry out their transactions.
- ICICI Bank Made2Order Account holders receive free daily account statements from the bank.
- Account holders are permitted to make cash deposits and withdrawals at any of the ICICI Bank branches.
- The bank provides account holders with the added benefit of multi-location fund transfers.
ICICI Bank is one of the most trusted private sector banks in the country. Its popularity among individuals with varied financial requirements stems from the diverse range of products available. The Made2Order Current Account is certainly one of the bank’s most unique products. The account has been created by assessing the needs of the customer and providing them the flexibility to adapt their current account to the needs and requirements of their business.
Display of any trademarks, tradenames, logos and other subject matters of intellectual property belong to their respective intellectual property owners. Display of such IP along with the related product information does not imply BankBazaar's partnership with the owner of the Intellectual Property or issuer/manufacturer of such products.
GST of 18% is applicable on all banking products and services from July 1, 2017 onwards.