ICICI Bank is India’s largest private sector bank and offers a host of different financial products and services to both its corporate and retail customers. The bank’s innovative services have been recognised on a global level and have won ICICI Bank several prestigious awards. The bank is very focussed on being engaged in activities that contribute to the economic and human development of the country.
One of the products that ICICI Bank offers its customers is the current account. The bank has an extensive range of current accounts that has been developed to suit the diverse needs of its customers. A current account is a type of bank account that is usually used by retailers, merchants, and businessmen. The account has higher withdrawal and cash deposit limits when compared to regular savings accounts. Due to the nature of their business, these individuals require high liquidity and a current account provides this benefit.
ICICI Bank has a selection of Premium Current Accounts that have a number of special privileges and features. One of these is the Club Elite Ivy current account. This account has been developed to suit the needs of individuals who run high-end businesses.
Features and benefits
The following are the features and benefits of the Club Elite Ivy current account:
- Account holders are assigned a dedicated relationship manager to help address any queries about their account.
- The bank provides Club Elite Ivy account holders with exclusive access to the Wealth Cubicle at its bank branches.
- ICICI Bank does not charge any maintenance charges for its monthly average balance requirement.
- Account holders have the benefit of making free unlimited cash withdrawals and deposits against their account.
- The bank also provides Club Elite Ivy account holders with the privileges of making free unlimited deposits and payments through cheques.
- Club Elite Ivy account holders have the benefit of availing preferential rates on their trade transactions.
- The bank offers waivers on fees for stopping cheque payments, cheque return and collection, DD cancellation, and other services. Account holders can avail waivers on these charges up to Rs.3,000 p.a.
- Account holders receive a free Platinum debit card on opening their account.
- The bank provides account holders with its corporate internet banking facilities and mobile alerts free of charge. Account holders can also have access to the bank’s wide network of ATMs across the country.
The Club Elite Ivy current account can be opened only through an invitation from ICICI Bank. The offer is extended to select ICICI Bank customers if one of the following criteria is met:
- Average monthly balance of Rs.10 lakh
- Quarterly Trade Throughput worth USD 6,00,000
- Business loan relationship of Rs.10 crore in the current account
The Club Elite Ivy current account lends a sense of exclusivity to the account holder. The benefits extended enhance the account holder’s banking experience.
Display of any trademarks, tradenames, logos and other subject matters of intellectual property belong to their respective intellectual property owners. Display of such IP along with the related product information does not imply BankBazaar's partnership with the owner of the Intellectual Property or issuer/manufacturer of such products.
GST of 18% is applicable on all banking products and services from July 1, 2017 onwards.