Dhanlaxmi Bank was established in the late 1920’s that has grown exponentially in the last 9 decades. The bank’s mission is to maximise customer satisfaction through its innovative banking methods. Dhanlaxmi Bank is affiliated to a number of foreign correspondents and exchange houses around the world.
Since its establishment, the bank has expanded the scope of its operations to a number of financial products and services. One of the services that the bank offers its customers is the current account. A current account is a type of bank account where the account holder has high limits on the number of withdrawals and deposits made against their account. The account does not earn any interest, but provides the account holder with liquidity that is required to run their business operations.
Dhanlaxmi Bank offers their customers 2 types of current accounts: the Regular Current Account and the Premium Current Account.
Premium Current Account
Features and Benefits
The following are the features and benefits of the Dhanlaxmi Bank Premium Current Account:
- The average monthly balance to be maintained in the account is Rs.20,000.
- The bank allows account holders to make an unlimited number of transactions using the bank’s internet banking facilities.
- Premium Current Account holders can make free cash deposits and withdrawals up to Rs.50,000 per day at the account holder’s non-base branch.
- The bank issues 10 free Demand Drafts per month at the customer’s bank branch.
- Account holders are entitled to receive 1 free payable at- par chequebook from the bank every quarter.
- The bank provides the account holder with 1 free debit card on opening their account.
Regular Current Account
Features and benefits
The following are the features and benefits of the Regular Current Account offered by Dhanlaxmi Bank:
- The average monthly balance to be maintained by the account holder is Rs.5,000.
- Account holders have the benefit on making unlimited non-cash transactions at any bank location.
- Outstation cheques are accepted at any of the bank’s branches.
- Account holders can also avail the bank’s doorstep banking services.
- On opening their account, account holders receive a free debit card that can be used at all Dhanlaxmi Bank and partner bank ATMs.
The following individuals are eligible to open Premium Current Account and Regular Current Account with Dhanlaxmi bank:
In addition to the features mentioned above, account holders are given the flexibility to carry out transactions as per their convenience. The bank’s current accounts help business owners meet their needs in a comprehensive and hassle-free manner.
Display of any trademarks, tradenames, logos and other subject matters of intellectual property belong to their respective intellectual property owners. Display of such IP along with the related product information does not imply BankBazaar's partnership with the owner of the Intellectual Property or issuer/manufacturer of such products.
GST of 18% is applicable on all banking products and services from July 1, 2017 onwards.