Bandhan Bank is relatively new to the Indian banking sector and in this short time frame, has managed to grow at an accelerated pace. Established in 2014, the bank now has over 900 bank branches and provides its customers with a wide range of financial products and services. Since its establishment, the bank has managed to build a customer base of more than 13 million and caters to their diverse banking needs.
Of the many services that the bank offers its customers, the current account is worth mentioning.
A current account is a type of bank account that has significantly higher limits on the withdrawals and deposits made. These accounts provide account holders with high liquidity. Current accounts are most often held by individuals who run businesses and require a steady flow of cash to carry out their business transactions.
Bandhan Bank has 6 variants of the current account and each of these accounts differ based on its features. Each of these accounts have been designed keeping in mind the needs of the prospective account holder. One of these accounts is the Biz TASC Current Account.
Features and benefits
The following are the features and benefits of the Bandhan Bank Biz TASC Current Account:
- The monthly average balance to be maintained in this account is Rs.25,000.
- The bank does not levy any penalty charges for non-maintenance of the monthly average balance.
- Account holders can make cash deposits up to Rs.25 lakh or 20 times the amount of the monthly average balance of the previous month.
- Biz TASC Current Account holders can make up to 100 free internet banking transactions every month.
- The bank issues account holders with 500 free cheque leaves every month.
- SMS alerts for transactions made against the account are provided to the account holder free of charge.
- Bandhan Bank issues Biz TASC Current Account holders with free monthly email statements for transactions carried out against their account.
- Account holders can make unlimited cash withdrawals at their home bank branch.
- The bank also provides its Biz TASC Current Account holders with its internet banking facilities to carry out their banking transactions.
- Demand Drafts and Pay Orders are issued to the account holder at a nominal cost.
The Biz TASC Current Account is best suited for Associations, Clubs, NGOs, Trusts, Societies, and Section 25 companies and entities. The account has been designed to provide individuals who run these organisations with holistic banking solutions that can help them make their day-to-day transactions in an easy and efficient manner.
Display of any trademarks, tradenames, logos and other subject matters of intellectual property belong to their respective intellectual property owners. Display of such IP along with the related product information does not imply BankBazaar's partnership with the owner of the Intellectual Property or issuer/manufacturer of such products.
GST of 18% is applicable on all banking products and services from July 1, 2017 onwards.