Bandhan Bank is owned by one of the country’s largest microfinance organizations. Established in 2014, the bank has grown at a significantly quick pace and serves over 13 million customers. In this short duration, the bank has opened approximately 937 bank branches all over the country and offers its customers a diverse range of financial products and services.
One of the many financial products that the bank offers its customers is the current account. A current account is a type of bank account that provides account holders with high liquidity. This type of account is usually held by individuals who run businesses and require a steady flow of cash for their business needs. Current account have significantly high withdrawal and deposit limits when compared to other types of bank accounts.
Bandhan Bank has 6 variants of the current account. One of these is the GOS Current Account. The following are its features and benefits.
Features and benefits
- The GOS Current Account does not have a average monthly balance requirement. Similarly, the account also does not incur any penalties for the same.
- Account holders have the benefit of making unlimited cash deposits to their account.
- Bandhan Bank issues its GOS Current Account holders with free unlimited cheque leaves.
- Account holders receive a free monthly email statement for transactions made against their account.
- The bank also provides account holders with free SMS alerts for transactions made.
- Account holders can transfer funds instantly to other Bandhan Bank account holders using the bank’s internet banking facilities.
- Bandhan Bank provides its GOS Current Account holders with their local and outstation cheque collection facility.
- Account holders are also provided with free Pay Orders and Demand Drafts from any of the bank’s locations.
- The bank provides account holders with free multi-city, payable at par cheque books.
- Bandhan Bank provides its GOS Current Account holders with unlimited cash withdrawal facility at the account holder’s home branch.
- All transactions carried out by the account holders are free of any service charges. This includes cheque collection, cheque clearing, and funds transfers.
- In addition to the free monthly email statement, the bank also provides account holders with a physical copy of the monthly statement that can be delivered to the customer’s doorstep.
- Bandhan Bank provides account holders with free cash and cheque pick up and drop facility from the account holder’s office premises.
The Bandhan Bank GOS Current Account has been crafted exclusively for government organisations. It is a zero balance account that helps government organisations carry out all their banking transactions in a swift, simple, and seamless manner. The account has a number of high-end features and benefits with the added bonus of being a zero balance account.
Display of any trademarks, tradenames, logos and other subject matters of intellectual property belong to their respective intellectual property owners. Display of such IP along with the related product information does not imply BankBazaar's partnership with the owner of the Intellectual Property or issuer/manufacturer of such products.
GST of 18% is applicable on all banking products and services from July 1, 2017 onwards.