Bandhan Bank is a relatively new bank in the Indian banking sector. Established in 2014, the bank has grown exponentially in terms of its customer base and the financial services and products that it offers. In this short time frame, the bank has opened 937 branches across the country.
One of the many services that the bank offers customers is the current account. A current account is a type of bank account that is often used by individuals who run businesses. The account provides customers with high liquidity through the means of unlimited withdrawals on a daily basis.
Bandhan Bank has a few variants of the current account that their customers can choose from. One of these variants is the Biz Advantage Current Account.
Features and benefits:
The following are the features and benefits of the Bandhan Bank Biz Advantage Current account:
- Individuals who opt for the Biz Advantage Current Account are expected to maintain a monthly average balance of Rs.25,000.
- Non-maintenance of the monthly average balance attracts a penalty fee of Rs.1,000 per month.
- Account holders receive at-par cheque leaves from the bank.
- Sole proprietors and individuals who choose the Biz Advantage Current Account receive an ATM cum debit card from the bank.
- Account holders have the advantage of making free cash deposits up to Rs.15 lakh per month.
- The bank permits account holders to make free unlimited cash withdrawals from their bank branch.
- The bank issues 200 free at par cheque leaves every month.
- Account holders can make unlimited cash withdrawals using their Bandhan Bank ATM card.
- The bank permits account holders to set standing instructions for regular transactions made against their account.
- Account holders have the added benefit of having their issues resolved using the bank’s 24-hour customer service facility.
- The Biz Advantage Current Account comes with a nomination facility in case of the account holder’s death.
- Account holders can carry out transactions using the bank’s internet banking, mobile banking, and phone banking facility.
- Account holders can carry out their financial transactions at any of the bank’s branches.
- The bank provides account holders with Demand Draft and Pay Order facilities.
- Account holders can make 15 free NEFT and RTGS transactions every month.
The Biz Advantage Current Account has been designed to keep up with the account holder’s business growth. The added benefits and privileges attached with the account provides customers with enhanced access to the account and aids in meeting the diversified financial needs of the account holder’s business.
Display of any trademarks, tradenames, logos and other subject matters of intellectual property belong to their respective intellectual property owners. Display of such IP along with the related product information does not imply BankBazaar's partnership with the owner of the Intellectual Property or issuer/manufacturer of such products.
GST of 18% is applicable on all banking products and services from July 1, 2017 onwards.