Vadodara Credit Cards
Mr. Sharma is enjoying free airport lounge access with his Credit Card. What about you? Get A Card
Looking for a Credit Card in Vadodara? Compare various Credit Card offers online at BankBazaar.com for Vadodara city
Are you looking for a credit card in Vadodara? Well, with Bankbazaar at your service you are not very far from it. The best and the most important banks and NBFCs in the country collaborate with us and we ensure that we search out for our patrons only the best credit card offers in the arena. The state-of-the-art finance tools that our site includes are geared to
- Help you gauge your exact credit card requirements
- Get offers for the most attractive low-rate credit cards
- Evaluate and compare different credit card features
- Choose one responsibly
At Bankbazaar, we further provide you with 100% support to get instant e-approval for your credit card. Vadodara or Baroda is an important city in Gujarat, the Indian state. It is situated towards the south-east corner of Ahmedabad - another significant metropolis in the state - on the banks of River Vishwamitri. The emergence of the name of Vadodara is quite an interesting story. Almost 2000 years ago, a little township known by the name of "Ankottaka existed on the Vishwamitri river bank, towards its west. During the 600 A.D. ruthless floods occurring in the river vicinity forced the population of the region to shift to the eastern bank of it, to a small village called "Vatpatrak", meaning the Banyan tree leaf. With time, the name evolved to Baroda and then Vadodara, replacing Ankottaka as the central town.
Incidentally, Vadodara is one place in India which has had a number of interesting names to its credit like Chandanvati, Ankottaka, Virakshetra,, Baroda and finally Vadodara. 2011 census records the population count of Vadodara to be around 1,666,703 with an average literacy rate of 81.21%. The citys geographical area is spread over148.95 km2 in total, occupied mainly by Gujaratis and followed by a cosmopolitan crowd from all over the nation. Gujarati is the everyday language spoken here, closely seconded by Hindi, Marathi and English. Almost all important festivals and events are celebrated in Vadodara with great enthusiasm. Hinduism, Islam and the Jewish religion are the main faiths followed. Some interesting facts about Vadodara are as follows
- Due to its rich cultural heritage, Vadodara is also popularly known as the Sanskrit Nagar or the Kala Nagari
- The place is well-connected by train, bus and air
- Apart from being an educational/cultural hub, Vadodara scores highly as one of Indias premium commercial centers
- It is the 20th largest city in India
- It is the 3rd biggest city in Gujarat
- Vadodara's GDP growth rate in the phase between 2001-2002 and 2006-2007 has been 9.8 %, which is greater than India's standard rate of 8 %
Experts suggest that the Sardar Sarovar Project (SSP) has assisted in enhancing productivity in Vadodara and its peripheries Vadodara hosts the International Marathon every year and it has earned many accolades time and again for being a remarkable Indian non-metro city to host a marathon of such huge status Above 15 renowned Indian Cricketers have said that they took part in their dream (childhood) cricket matches at the famous Moti Baug at Vadodara, one of the oldest names in Asian cricket grounds Vadodaras economy is mostly focused on compounds & fertilizers, medicines, fisheries, fiber weaves, dairy and machine gears. Some significant crops harvested in Vadodara are rice, wheat, grams, yellow peas, yarn and sugarcane. The city and its vicinity is also home to major corporate names like GSFC, GACL, GIPCL, ONGC, General Motors, Panasonic and L&T. More than 120 public schools and 100 odd private schools exist in Vadodara and it also houses many important educational institutes of the nation. A noted name amongst them is the MS University. Bankbazaar can guide you in your endeavor to get a reliable Vadodara credit card. Just tell us a few details about yourself (fill up our e-form) and we ensure that we will find out the best card offers for you. The most respectable credit card providers in India like HSBC, CitiBank, SBI, PNB, UBI, Axis Bank etc. collaborate with us and our Card Search tool is equipped to find out the most attractive low-rate cards from them that suit your eligibility. Check your Eligibility Now!
Get the BankBazaar advantage when looking for credit cards
How to get Vadodara Credit Card on BankBazaar.com in 3 simple steps?
- BankBazaar.com can help you get the best options if you are looking for credit cards in the city. We have a strong network of credit card companies and banks we work with so that you dont have to do the leg work of looking for offers available in the market. Here are some of the major credit card companies we work with
- Axis Bank Credit Cards
- HDFC Bank Credit Cards
- CitiBank Credit Cards
- ICICI Bank Credit Cards
- IndusInd Bank Credit Cards
- All you have to do is fill out the form that will establish your eligibility. Once you have done that you will be sent credit card options that you are eligible for. Since they come from the best banks and financial institutions you wont miss out on the offers out there.
- BankBazaar.com then encourages you to compare these offers based on wide ranging factors like interest rates, finance fees, credit limit, cash advance limit etc. Balance transfer facility is something you might want to look at if you are trying to get rid of your old card. Only when you have compared these offers based on your individual requirements should you make your choice.
- We then let you make a simple application online and offer you updates along the way so that you know how things are progressing.
- Your personal information is protected with us and we only send it to your chosen credit card company.
- Taking your pick at Vadodara Credit Card from the Bankbazaar portal can also help you to get:
- The most excellent credit card offers
- Cards @ low finance/interest charges
- Instant e-approval
- Exciting Rewards Programs that collaborate with major airline/hotel/shopping centers for redemption
- Fill up the e-form to initiate search for card offers
- Compare card offers from our partner financial institutions
- Apply for your credit card right from here
- Privacy: Your application is sent only to the card provider you choose, and is never shared with anyone else.
- BankBazaar.com will update you on your credit card application status via email & SMS alerts.
- Who can get a Credit Card?
Anyone with a fixed income, aged above 21 & favourable CIBIL credit score of over 800 can get a credit card.
- What will be my credit limit?
The credit limit will depend on various factors like your income, repayment, CIBIL score, etc. Your credit limit can be increased or decreased depending on your last years spending and repayment history
- Can I get an Add-on card? And will there be a separate credit limit on the Add-on card?
Yes, you can get an Add-on card but, it will totally depend on the offers the credit card issuer is running at a given point of time. There will not be a separate credit limit for the add-on card.
- What should I do if there is a fraud transaction on my credit card?
You should immediately inform your credit card issuer about the fraud transaction.
- What should I do if my Credit card is lost or stolen?
If your credit card is lost or stolen inform your credit card issuer within 24 hours and block your card immediately for any fraudulent transactions. Ask your card issuer to send you a new card which generally gets delivered in 3-4 working days.
- Which payment network credit cards are available in India?
Basically, Visa, MasterCard and American Express are three popular payment networks available in India. Payment Networks are not credit card issuers your credit card is issued by banks or other financial institutes.
- What is a grace period?
A grace period is interest free period for you to pay your credit card balance in full without any interest rate charges. The grace period is calculated based on your billing cycle and not from the date of the transaction.
- Will there be any joining fees for credit card?
Most credit card issuers do not charge you any joining fees. Some may charge you but they might reverse those charges in your first credit card statement.
- Is there any annual fee associated with credit cards?
Most issuers waive off annual fee for the first year and then charge a minimum amount of Rs. 500 as annual fee.
- What is the interest rate/finance charge for credit cards?
The finance charges will wary for each card issuer and type of card like Platinum, Gold, Titanium or any special credit card. Generally credit card interest rates start at 2.5% per month (30% per annum) to 3.75% per month (45% per annum).
- Will there be an overdue penalty or late payment fee?
Yes, every card issuer will charge you a late payment fee ranging from Rs 300 to Rs 600.
- Will there be a separate charge for foreign currency transactions on my credit card?
Yes, every card issuer will charge you some percentage of the transaction value for the foreign currency transactions. It is generally around 3.5% of the transaction value.
- How can I make my credit card payment?
Credit Card issuers provide the following credit card payment options: