Every year, new two-wheelers are launched in India with advanced features. In 2021, India saw a number of scooters, high-powered bikes, and sports bikes launched. In 2022, bike lovers can expect many new bikes to be launched.
You can buy your dream bike by availing a two-wheeler loan. Most Non-Banking Financial Companies (NBFCs) and banks offer bike loans at attractive interest rates.
Given below are some of the bikes that will be launched in India in 2022:
|Royal Enfield Scram||Rs. 1.95 lakh|
|KTM 490 Duke||Rs. 3.50 lakh|
|Suzuki RM Z450||Rs. 8.31 lakh|
|Honda PCX Electric||Rs. 1.45 lakh|
|Husqvarna Svartpilen 201||Rs. 1.50 lakh|
|Hero Electric AE-75||Rs. 80,000|
|Orxa Energies Mantis||Rs. 3 lakh|
|Hero XF3R||Rs. 1.85 lakh|
|BMW F 850 GS Adventure||Rs. 15.70 lakh|
|KTM 890 Adventure||Rs.11.50 lakh|
|TVS Retron||Rs. 1.50 lakh|
|Harley-Davidson 350||Rs. 2.50 lakh|
|KTM Electric Scooter||Rs. 1.50 lakh|
|Husqvarna Norden 901||Rs. 12 lakh|
|Suzuki DR-Z50||Rs. 2.55 lakh|
|EeVe Tesoro||Rs. 1 lakh|
|CFMoto MT800||Rs. 13 lakh|
|Bird ES1+||Rs. 60,000|
- Royal Enfield Scram: Likely to be launched in January 2022, the Royal Enfield Scram is expected to be priced in the range of Rs. 1,90,000 to Rs. 2,04,999. The Scram model resembles Yezdi Adventure, Royal Enfield Himalayan, & KTM 390 Adventure out of the currently available lot.
- KTM 490 Duke: The KTM 490 Duke is likely to launch on 2 February 2022 at an expected price of Rs. 3.5 lakh. The 490 Duke model has all-new 500cc liquid cooled-parallel twin motor having a similar engine configuration as the 790/890 parallel-twin motors.
- Hero Electric AE-75: Hero Electric AE 75 is designed to cater to high-speed scooter segment in India. The bike is expected to be launched around 10 February 2022 in India, at the starting price of Rs.80,000.
These are some of the top bikes that will be launched in India in 2022. Apart from these options, various other two-wheelers may be launched as well.
Two-Wheeler Loan Pages
Two Wheeler Loan by Bank
- HDFC Two Wheeler Loan
- Hero Fincorp Two Wheeler Loan
- SBI Two Wheeler Loan
- TVS Credit Two Wheeler Loan
Two Wheeler Loan by Institutions