Every year, new two-wheelers are launched in India with advanced features. In 2020, India saw a number of scooters, high-powered bikes, and sports bikes launched. In 2021, bike lovers can expect many new bikes to be launched.
You can buy your dream bike by availing a two-wheeler loan. Most Non-Banking Financial Companies (NBFCs) and banks offer bike loans at attractive interest rates.
Given below are some of the bikes that will be launched in India in 2021:
|TVS Victor||Rs.56,622 – Rs.59,602|
|TVS Apache RTR 310||Rs.1.99 lakh|
|TVS Apache RTR 200 Fi E100||Rs.1.20 lakh|
|TVS Zeppelin||Rs.1.50 lakh|
|Hero XF3R||Rs.1.85 lakh|
|Hero Xtreme 200R||Rs.93,400|
|Hero eMaestro||Rs.1 lakh|
|Honda CB1000R||Rs.14.46 lakh|
|Honda CB300R||Rs.2.41 lakh|
|Honda CBR650R||Rs.7.70 lakh|
|Honda Rebel 500||Rs.4.50 lakh|
|Honda CB500X||Rs.5.50 lakh|
|Honda PCX Electric||Rs.1.20 lakh|
|Honda CBR500R||Rs.4.99 lakh|
|Honda Forza 350||Rs.3 lakh|
|Honda Rebel 300||Rs.2.30 lakh|
|Royal Enfield Classic 350||Rs.1.70 lakh|
|Royal Enfield Hunter||Rs.1.70 lakh|
|Royal Enfield Roadster 650||Rs.3.50 lakh|
|Royal Enfield Himalayan||Rs.1.90 lakh|
|Bajaj Pulsar 250||Rs.1.20 lakh|
|Bajaj Pulsar RS400||Rs.1.70 lakh|
|Bajaj Avenger 400||Rs.1.50 lakh|
|Mahindra Gusto Electric||Rs.80,000|
|Yamaha MT 03||Rs.3 lakh|
|Yamaha XSR155||Rs.1.40 lakh|
|Yamaha NMax 155||Rs.1 lakh|
|Aprilia SXR 160||Rs.1.26 lakh|
|Suzuki V-Storm 250||Rs.3 lakh|
|2021 KTM RC 390||Rs.2.70 lakh|
|Ola Electric||Rs.85,099 onwards|
- 2021 KTM RC 390: Likely to launch in March 2021, the new KTM RC 390 is expected to be priced at around Rs.2.70 lakh (ex-showroom). The bike will come with a restyled fairing and a new LED headlight. The two-wheeler will be powered by a 373cc engine that is BS6 compliant.
- Suzuki V-Storm 250: The bike’s design is based on the V-Storm 1000 and is expected to be launched in February 2021. The two-wheeler is likely to be priced between Rs.3 lakh and Rs.4 lakh and will compete against the likes of the Royal Enfield Himalayan and the Kawasaki Versys X 300.
- Yamaha XSR 155: Expected to be priced at Rs.1.40 lakh, the XSR 155 is likely to launch in January 2021. The vehicle has already been launched in Thailand. The two-wheeler will compete against the likes of the Bajaj Pulsar NS200 and the KTM 125 Duke.
- Aprilia SXR 160: The bike was launched at the 2020 Auto Expo in February. The company has already started taking bookings for the two-wheeler and deliveries are expected to start in January 2021. The booking amount for the bike is Rs.5,000. The scooter will be powered by a 160cc engine that is BS6 compliant. The bike is expected to be priced at Rs.1.26 lakh and will compete against the likes of the Suzuki Burgman Street BS6.
- Royal Enfield Roadster 650: The Roadster 650 comes with a 648cc engine that is similar to the one fitted on the Continental GT 650 and the Interceptor 650. The bike is likely to be priced at Rs.3.5 lakh and is expected to launch in June 2021. The two-wheeler will compete against the likes of the Kawasaki Vulcan S BS6.
- Ola Electric: The Ola Eletric scooter will be available in two models, the S1 STD and S1 Pro. Depending on the model, the features of the scooter will vary. The base model is available at an ex-showroom price of Rs.85,099, while the top-end model is available at an ex-showroom price of Rs.1.10 lakh. Bookings for the bike have already begun. Individuals can book the bike on the Ola app.
These are some of the top bikes that will be launched in India in 2021. Apart from these options, various other two-wheelers may be launched as well.