United Bank was amalgamated with Punjab National Bank and now offers a wide range of two-wheeler loans that meet the requirements of a wide range of individuals. Interest rates range from 8.70% p.a. to 10.05% p.a. with special interest rates for women borrowers.
United Bank Two-Wheeler Loan Interest Rate
United Bank’s two-wheeler interest rates are linked to the Repo Linked Lending Rate which stands at 6.80%, effective 1 September 2020. The details of the interest rates for two-wheeler loan schemes are as given below:
|Interest Rate||8.70% p.a. - 10.05% p.a.|
|Maximum Loan Amount||Rs. 1.50 lakh|
|Repayment Period||5 years|
|Processing Fee||0.50% of loan amount or Rs.500 to Rs.1000|
How to Apply for United Bank Bike Loan?
You can apply for United Bank’s bike loans both offline and online.
- You can apply for a United Bank of India bike loan by visiting the bank’s branch that is nearest to you with the documents as given in the next section.
- To apply for United Bank’s bike loan offline, follow the steps given below:
- Visit the official website of the bank
- Under the Products tab, click ‘'Retail’' under ‘'Loans’' in the drop-down menu
- Click on ‘'Vehicle Loans’' on the right-hand side of the page
- Click on ‘'Apply for Online Vehicle Loans’' on the right-hand side of the page
- You will be redirected to a new page; click on ‘'Two Wheeler Loans’'
- Fill up the required details on the page
- Click on the ‘'Submit’' button after verifying all the details
- You will get a call back from the bank once your application has been processed.
United Bank Two-Wheeler Loan EMI Calculator
You can find out exactly how much your Equated Monthly Instalment (EMI) will be for your two-wheeler loan by using BankBazaar’s EMI calculator. This will help you plan your monthly budget better and ensure that you are able to pay your EMIs regularly and consistently which will help you enhance your credit score as well. The EMI calculator is an online free tool that only requires you to input your desired loan amount, tenure, and the prevailing rate of interest as well as the processing fee. The EMI calculation is done instantly and displayed on the page along with a detailed amortisation schedule. This is more accurate and faster than a manual calculation.
United Bank Two-Wheeler Loan Eligibility
The following are the eligibility requirements for United Bank’s two-wheeler loans:
- Salaried or self-employed individuals
- Age between 18 and 65 for women and between 18 and 70 for the general public
- Minimum net monthly income of Rs.8,000 for women and Rs.10,000 for the general public
Documents Required for United Bank Bike Loan
- Income tax returns of the previous year
- Challans of tax deposits
For Salaried Employees
- Salary slips of the last 3 months
- Form 16 or ITR of the previous year
Features and Benefits of United Bank Two-Wheeler Loan
United Bank offers two loan schemes for bikes. The features and benefits of both are as given below:
Saarthi – Scheme for Financing Two Wheelers to Public
- Salaried individuals from the age of 18 to 70 can apply for the bike loan
- Students can apply for the loan with parent or guardian as the co-borrower
- Super bikes or hybrid 2-wheelers with engine capacity exceeding 200cc can be bought with maximum loan amount of up to Rs.10 lakh
- Loan amount of up to 90% of the bike value can be availed
- No guarantee required for loan amount of up to Rs.25,000
- Repayment tenure of up to 5 years
Power Ride – Scheme for Financing Two Wheelers to Women
- Women between the age of 18 to 65 are eligible for the loan
- Salaried individuals with minimum 6 months experience and self-employed women with minimum 1 year of experience are eligible to apply
- Students are eligible with parents or guardians as co-borrowers
- Minimum net monthly income of Rs.8,000 is required
- Loan amount of up to Rs.60,000 can be availed
- Up to 90% of ex-showroom price of bike can be availed as the loan
- Maximum repayment tenure of up to 3 years
- Special rate of interest of 8.70% p.a.
Can I buy a super bike with a United Bank bike loan?
Yes, you can buy a super bike of up to Rs.10 lakh in value, subject to your repayment capacity, with a United Bank two-wheeler loan.
Do I need to submit any security for United Bank of India’s two-wheeler loan?
For loan amounts that exceed Rs.25,000, you will need to submit a security or guarantee which is acceptable to the bank.
How can I increase my chances of being eligible for United Bank’s bike loan?
You can increase your eligibility criteria by adding your spouse’s income with proper proof.
What are the types of bikes that can be bought with United Bank’s two-wheeler loan?
The type of bikes that can be bought with United Bank’s two-wheeler loan are scooters, motorcycles, scooterettes, mopeds, and super bikes.
Can I buy a second-hand bike with United Bank’s two-wheeler loan?
No, only new two-wheelers are eligible to be bought with United Bank’s two-wheeler loans.