Everything about RBI rules for Sukanya Samriddhi Account opening
The Reserve Bank of India recently published a notification regarding account opening with Sukanya Samridhi scheme. The notification called Government of India Notification No. G.S.R.863 (E) dated December 02, 2014 contains all the important rules regarding Sukanya Samriddhi Account Opening. The rules included in the notification came into effect in December, 2014.
Sukanya Samriddhi Account Rules
The rules announced by the Reserve Bank of India and included in the notification include:
- Anything related to Sukanya Samridhi Account opening such as transactions, payment , penalty may be directly done through the Government Account of the Reserve Bank of India located in Nagpur.
- The agency banks offering this scheme are requested to observe the rules and regulation of the Sukanya Samridhi scheme and. Any violation or non-observance of the rules will lead to penalty which would include including de-authorization of the branch or bank. The penalty would be borne by the concerned bank.
- The participating banks can approach the Central Account Section of Reserve Bank of India, Nagpur branch for required arrangements to report Sukanya Samriddhi Account transaction with immediate effect.
- Copy of Sukanya Samriddhi Account opening form and passbook of the account also attached with the notification for reference and necessary action.
All the information stated in the notification should be displayed on the notice board of concerned banks. All participating banks should be aware of the contents included in the circular.
Display of any trademarks, tradenames, logos and other subject matters of intellectual property belong to their respective intellectual property owners. Display of such IP along with the related product information does not imply BankBazaar’s partnership with the owner of the Intellectual Property or issuer/manufacturer of such products.
- Beti Padhao Beti Bachao
- Sukanya Samriddhi Account In Post Office
- Age Limit under the Sukanya Samriddhi Account Yojana
- Sukanya Samriddhi Account Eligibility
- How to Check Sukanya Samriddhi Account Balance
- Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana Premature Withdrawal
- How to Transfer Sukanya Samriddhi Account
- Loan against Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana
- Allahabad Bank Sukanya Samriddhi Account
- Andhra Bank Sukanya Samriddhi Account
- Bank of Baroda Sukanya Samriddhi Account
- Sbbj Sukanya Samriddhi Account
- SBP Sukanya Samriddhi Account
- Uco Bank Sukanya Samriddhi Account
- Union Bank Of India Sukanya Samriddhi Account
- Vijaya Bank Sukanya Samriddhi Account
- PNB Sukanya Samriddhi Account
- List of Banks Offering Sukanya Samriddhi Savings Account
- Punjab and Sind Bank Sukanya Samriddhi Account
- Rules Relating To Sukanya Samriddi Account Yojana
- United Bank Of India Sukanya Samriddhi Account
- Rbi Rules For Sukanya Samriddhi Account Opening
- Alternative Birth Certificate for Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana
- Sukanya samriddhi Yojana Account For OCI And PIO
- Sukanya Samriddhi Vs Children Mutual Fund
- Sukanya Samriddhi Vs Fixed Deposit
- Sukanya Samriddhi Vs Public Provident Fund
- Sukanya Samriddhi Vs Recurring Deposit