Allahabad Bank Atal Pension Yojana is a scheme wherein, Allahabad Bank enables individuals to enroll for the Atal Pension Yojana. This plan provides monthly pensions from Rs.1,000 to Rs.5,000 per month. One can enjoy guaranteed benefits as well.
Effective 1 April 2020, Allahabad Bank Atal Pension Yojana has merged with Indian Bank Atal Pension Yojana.
Allahabad Bank is one of the banks that allows people in the country to subscribe to the Atal Pension Yojana. This scheme offers guaranteed benefits and monthly pensions that will be in the range of Rs 1,000 to Rs 5,000 every month. The scheme will be under the administration of the Pension Fund Regulatory and Development Authority (PFRDA) of India. If you want to subscribe to this scheme, you can easily download the Atal Pension Yojana form from the official website of the bank, fill it, sign it, and then submit the same to the bank along with KYC documents to open an account.
Features & Benefits of Allahabad Bank Atal Pension Yojana
- If you opt for Allahabad Bank Atal Pension Yojana scheme, you can avail guaranteed pension after you retire.
- Your monthly pension will depend on your contribution and will be in the range of Rs 1,000 to Rs 5,000.
- In case you are not covered any of the social security schemes in the country and if you are not a tax payer, the government of India will act as a co-contributor and will contribute 50% of your annual contribution or Rs 1,000 per annum, whichever is lower.
- If eligible, you can receive contribution from the government for a period of 5 yrs.
- Each subscriber can open only 1 account under this scheme.
- The scheme has been designed to offer people working in the unorganized sector with pension benefits.
- You can start contributing from the age of 18 and you can contribute till you reach the age of 40.
- The contributions that you make under this Allahabad Bank Atal Pension Yojana scheme will be invested by the bank as per the guidelines given by the Finance of India.
The tables below give you a description of how much you need to contribute and for how many yrs to enjoy pension of INR 1,000 to INR 5,000.
|Age at which you start contributing||Number of yrs that you contribute||Pension of Rs 1,000 per month||Pension of Rs 2,000 per month||Pension of Rs 3,000 per month||Pension of Rs 4,000 per month||Pension of Rs 5,000 per month|
|18 yrs||42 yrs||Rs 42||Rs 84||Rs 126||Rs 168||Rs 210|
|19 yrs||41 yrs||Rs 46||Rs 92||Rs 138||Rs 183||Rs 228|
|20 yrs||40 yrs||Rs 50||Rs 100||Rs 150||Rs 198||Rs 248|
|21 yrs||39 yrs||Rs 54||Rs 108||Rs 162||Rs 215||Rs 269|
|22 yrs||38 yrs||Rs 59||Rs 117||Rs 177||Rs 234||Rs 292|
|23 yrs||37 yrs||Rs 64||Rs 127||Rs 192||Rs 254||Rs 318|
|24 yrs||36 yrs||Rs 70||Rs 139||Rs 208||Rs 277||Rs 346|
|25 yrs||35 yrs||Rs 76||Rs 151||Rs 226||Rs 301||Rs 376|
|26 yrs||34 yrs||Rs 82||Rs 164||Rs 246||Rs 327||Rs 409|
|27 yrs||33 yrs||Rs 90||Rs 178||Rs 268||Rs 356||Rs 446|
|28 yrs||32 yrs||Rs 97||Rs 194||Rs 292||Rs 388||Rs 485|
|29 yrs||31 yrs||Rs 106||Rs 212||Rs 318||Rs 423||Rs 529|
|30 yrs||30 yrs||Rs 116||Rs 231||Rs 347||Rs 462||Rs 577|
|31 yrs||29 yrs||Rs 126||Rs 252||Rs 379||Rs 504||Rs 630|
|32 yrs||28 yrs||Rs 138||Rs 276||Rs 414||Rs 551||Rs 689|
|33 yrs||27 yrs||Rs 151||Rs 302||Rs 453||Rs 602||Rs 752|
|34 yrs||26 yrs||Rs 165||Rs 330||Rs 495||Rs 659||Rs 824|
|35 yrs||25 yrs||Rs 181||Rs 362||Rs 543||Rs 722||Rs 902|
|36 yrs||24 yrs||Rs 198||Rs 396||Rs 594||Rs 792||Rs 990|
|37 yrs||23 yrs||Rs 218||Rs 436||Rs 654||Rs 870||Rs 1,087|
|38 yrs||22 yrs||Rs 240||Rs 480||Rs 720||Rs 957||Rs 1,196|
|39 yrs||21 yrs||Rs 264||Rs 528||Rs 792||Rs 1,054||Rs 1,318|
|40 yrs||20 yrs||Rs 291||Rs 582||Rs 873||Rs 1,164||Rs 1,454|
Atal Pension Yojana Top Pages
- Atal Pension Yojana
- Atal pension Yojana SBI
- Atal pension yojana premium
- APY Calculator
- How to close APY Account
- Atal Pension Yojana Pension Return
- Atal Pension Yojana Tax Benefits
- Atal Pension Yojana Penalty Charges
- Atal Pension Yojana Scheme Rules
- Atal Pension Yojana Age Limit
- How to Get Atal Pension Scheme
Atal Pension Yojana Other Pages
- Indian Overseas Bank Atal Pension Yojana
- Bank of Maharashtra Atal Pension Yojana
- Atal Pension Yojana Canara Bank
- Atal Pension Yojana ICICI Bank
- Atal Pension Yojana UCO Bank
- Punjab National Bank Atal pension Yojana
- Andhra Bank Atal Pension Yojana
- Indusind Bank Atal Pension Yojana
- Syndicate Bank Atal Pension Yojana
- Union Bank of India Atal pension Yojana
- Vijaya Bank Atal Pension Yojana