All about the New EPF Withdrawal Form
New EPF withdrawal form is biggest step of EPFO till date. It has revolutionized the EPF withdrawal. Did you expect a withdrawal form which would end the need of attestation, forget about the employer’s approval? The new EPF withdrawal form is as simple as the bank withdrawal slip. But before going into the details of this form, let me tell you the benefits of new EPF withdrawal Form
Benefits of New PF withdrawal Form
- The form is restricted to one page. It requires only 6 information.
- You don’t need to get this form attested from the employer or anyone else.
- PF withdrawal using this form take less time as form is directly submitted to the regional PF office. You can expect the PF money within 3 days.
- The employer cannot withhold your EPF money. You get PF amount directly from the EPFO. The employee is free of the employer’s clutches.
The Format of New EPF Withdrawal Form
The new EPF withdrawal form requires only 7 information. These are the basic information about communication address and KYC document. You have to give following details in the new EPF withdrawal form
- Mobile number
- Universal Account Number
- Date of leaving the service
- Reason of leaving service
- Postal Address
As you can see these are the basic information and readily available with the employee. This form does not require any signature except yours. This small form is sufficient to avail the provident fund amount.
New EPF Withdrawal Form Requirements
These forms are applicable to those employees who have completed their Form-11 (New) details and the employer has seeded the Aadhaar and bank details as KYC and uploaded the same to the UAN portal duly attested through Digital Signature. Since this form does not require any identity proof. The KYC formalities should be completed beforehand. To use this new form, you must fulfill following condition.
- You must have the UAN.
- The UAN database should have your bank account number and Aadhaar number.
- Both of the above documents should be verified by your employer. This verification happens while you are in the job. The EPFO has directed every employer to approve the KYC details of employee.
- Every new employee must fill the New Form 11. This form has the column about the UAN and KYC details.
- You must have registered at UAN portal.
- All the personal information available at UAN portal should be correct.
Difference between Old and New EPF Withdrawal Forms
The old EPF withdrawal form asks more about your employer and payment account. It also requires the attestation from the employer. These provisions are included to assure the authentic payment.
But the new form fetch all the authentication data from the UAN database. Even it does not ask establishment name. The UAN database has the information about your employer’s name, date of joining, and bank account number. The KYC documents uploaded to UAN portal also gets verified by the Employer.
Before giving EPF amount to PF member the EPFO verifies these details through the new EPF withdrawal Form.
- To access your PF account it requires your PF account number. In the new form there is no column for PF account number. But the UAN is linked to the PF number. Hence, it gets PF number from the linked UAN.
- For further verification about EPF subscription, it requires the date of birth, name of your establishment and date of joining. These information is also available with UAN database, therefore you are not asked in the new form.
- It also requires the date of leaving to check the minimum unemployment criteria and last PF contribution. Sometimes, employer can’t give this information to EPFO, Hence, It is asked in the new form.
- EPFO wants to assure that EPF amount goes into the right account. Hence, it ask for a cancelled cheque, the cheque should bear your name. The account number in the cheque is cross checked with the account number available at UAN data. It is therefore necessary to give the cheque of the account which is mentioned in UAN portal. The UAN portal has the details of your account, bank name and IFSC code. Hence, it is not asked in the new form.
- For further verification of identity, it requires Aadhaar data. The EPFO can get the personal details through the Aadhaar number. It tallies your given data with Aadhaar database. Hence, Aadhaar number is precondition for EPF withdrawal through the new EPF withdrawal form.
- The communication address is required in the new form as well. It is used for sending the PF letter, hence it should be the recent one.
- The reason of leaving the service is necessary to determine the applicability of EPF withdrawal. Hence, it is asked in new EPF form as well.
After leaving the job, Employee used to submit EPF withdrawal form through the employer. The employer acts as the verifying authority. But new system don’t need the attestation through the employer. Now, KYC details of employee is enough to verify the member and there is no need of employer. Mere signature of employee is sufficient to withdraw EPF. Till now, If you wanted to withdraw EPF without employer approval, you need to get your form attested from bank manager or gazetted officer.
New Pension Withdrawal Form 10 C
The New pension Withdrawal form 10 C (UAN) is the simpler one. It does not even require the postal address and PAN. However, you have to give the date of joining.
New & Simple EPF Advance Form
Along with the EPF withdrawal, the advance from the PF account has also been very easy. It also does not require the attestation from the employer. You can submit new EPF Advance Form 31 (UAN) directly to the regional PF office.
These new forms i.e. Form-19 (UAN), Form-10-C (UAN), and Form-31 (UAN) will benefit a large of employees who have provided their Aadhaar Number and Bank Account Number attested through Digital Signature.
- EPF Balance
- EPF Claim Status
- EPF Interest Rate
- How to Transfer PF Amount
- Provident Fund Rules
- SBI EPF
- Gratuity Calculator
- EPF Account Withdrawal Fraud
- EPF Money after Resignation
- EPF Life Insurance
- 7 Ways to Check PF Account Balance
- EPFO into Equities
- New EPF Withdrawal Form
- Unclaimed EPF Account
- EPFO Stock Market Investment
- How to Access UAN Account after Changing the Mobile Number
- How to Change EPF Nomination Online
- Claiming PF from Inactive EPF Accounts
- EPF vs EPS
- EPF Claim after the Death of a Subscriber
- EPF vs NPS
- EPF vs PPF
- GPF Amount Withdrawals
- Claim 100% EPF at 60 Years
- Breakup of EPF Contribution
- EPF Contribution in Basic Salary
- Centre Cracks Down on EPF
- Employee Deposit Linked Insurance Scheme
- EPF e-Passbook
- Employee Pension Scheme
- File an RTI for EPF Withdraw or Transfer