Madhya Bihar Gramin Bank Kisan Credit Card
Overview about Madhya Bihar Gramin Bank Kisan Credit Card Scheme
One of the forerunners in rural financing and providing banking solutions to the rural community, the Madhya Bihar Gramin Bank has 474 branches in 11 districts of Bihar. The bank is owned by the Government of India and is sponsored by Punjab National Bank. True to its motto since being incorporated in 2006, the bank stands strongly by its pledge to be “Committed to Rural Development”, and has grown to a 2,000+ employee-strong institution.
The Kisan Credit Card Scheme from Madhya Bihar Gramin Bank is a speciality product designed to ease personal finance management and to extend short-term credit facilities to farmers and those employed in the agriculture sector.
Cash crunch giving you the blues? A Personal Loan is the answer!Explore Now
Purpose of Madhya Bihar Gramin Bank Kisan Credit Card
Madhya Bihar Gramin Bank Kisan Credit Cards are issued to those farmers, JLGs, SHGs, Tenant Farmers, Oral Lessees, and Sharecroppers who require short-term credit for the purposes of:
- Cultivation of crops.
- Meeting post-harvest expenses.
- Production and marketing.
- Consumption requirements.
- Maintenance of farm assets.
- Personal credit requirements.
Eligibility criteria for Madhya Bihar Gramin Bank Kisan Credit Card
In order to be eligible for the Kisan Credit Card, the applicant must be a Farmer, JLG, SHG, Tenant Farmer, Oral Lesser, landless labourer, or Share Cropper.
Features and benefits of Madhya Bihar Gramin Bank Kisan Credit Card
- Loan can be disbursed for a value up to Rs.5,00,000.
- Loans are disbursed up to Rs.10,00,000 for borrowers that have satisfactory operation from the last 2 years.
- Up to Rs.15,000 on the basis of oral lessees.
- Up to Rs.50,000 to JLGs that are recommended by NABARD-approved NGOs, and who have a regular established banking habit.
- Up to Rs.25,000 to JLGs who can provide a certified copy of the owner of the land, regarding cultivation of the land.
- The KCC limit is fixed for the limit that’s arrived at for the 5th year based on DLTC’s fixed scale of finance.
- Disbursements are done in the form of revolving cash credit facility.
- DP is allowed on the basis of scale of finance for that particular year.
- Repayment tenure offered is 12 months.
- KCC RuPay card will be issued, which can be used at any ATM in the country.
- There is also a 3% interest subvention available from the Central Government for prompt repayment.
- There is a mandatory requirement for Crop Insurance and Personal Accident Insurance.
- Rs.1,00,000 of Accident Insurance is available with the RuPay card, without any need for premium payment, if any transaction has been done with the card within the last 45 days preceding the accident.
Documents required for Madhya Bihar Gramin Bank Kisan Credit Card
When applying for the Madhya Bihar Gramin Bank Kisan Credit Card, the bank will make a list of required documents available upon application.