You can avail a personal loan through Loan4Smile by following only a few easy steps. Loan4Smile offers short term personal loans at lucrative rates of interest of just 1% to 2% per day. You can avail a loan amount of as low as Rs.5,000 up to Rs.1 lakh. The loan repayment tenure is flexible and can be extended from 1 day to 90 days. It also offers quick loan disbursement. Loan amounts are usually transferred to the borrowers’ loan accounts within a time frame of just 15 mins to 60 mins.
Types of loans offered by Loan4Smile
Benefits of Loan4Smile loans
Quick loan disbursal: Loan4Smile offers instant loans which are disbursed within 15 minutes of approval.
- Loans for salaried individuals: Instant loans are offered to salaried individuals. If you are a salaried individual who needs to meet some emergency expenses, the Loan4Smile instant loan is the perfect option for you.
- Lucrative rates of interest: Loan4Smile claims to offer the lowest rates of interest for short term loans. Interest rates start at as low as 1% per day.
Eligibility Criteria for applying for a loan through Loan4Smile
Minimum age of the applicant: At least 18 years
Citizenship of the applicant: Should be an Indian citizen
Source of Income and employment status of the applicant: Should be a businessman, or an employed or self-employed individual
How to apply for a loan through Loan4Smile?
- Visit the official website of Loan4Smile at loan4smile.com
- On the home page, you will be able to see a field for the following - ‘What is your loan amount?’ and ‘Duration of loan?’.
- Drag the respective sliders to increase or decrease the value as per your requirement. However, it should be kept in mind that you can get only up to 50% of your salary.
- Once you have entered the values, click on the ‘Apply Now’ button.
- You will be redirected to a new webpage.
- On this page, you will be required to fill up a form with your basic details for the loan such as the loan amount, tenure, and purpose. Followed by this, you will be required to provide your personal details and contact details as well such as your name, mobile phone number, email ID, monthly salary, and so on.
- In the end, you have to upload the scanned copies of your PAN card, Aadhaar card, salary slips for 2 months, and 3 months’ bank statement.
- Once all the details have been filled up, click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- Once all your details are verified, the loan application will be up for approval.
- You will receive the loan amount in your bank account within 15 mins to 60 mins of the approval of the loan application.
Documents and details required for applying for a loan through Loan4Smile
- PAN card
- Proof of identity such as PAN card or Aadhaar Card
- Proof of employment
- Proof of address such as driving license, election commission card, passport, etc.
- Details of the bank account into which the loan amount will be transferred
What is the procedure of availing a loan through Loan4Smile?
Application process: As mentioned above, you will be required to go through the application process at first.
- Verification process: Once your application has been registered, Loan4Smile will verify the details and documents provided by you along with the loan application form. As a part of the verification process, you will have to verify your mobile phone number and email ID as well. An OTP or One Time Password will be sent to the registered phone number and email ID. Provide this OTP in the field provided on-screen to complete the registration.
- Approval process: The approval process usually takes only a few minutes. However, for a seamless experience, you should make sure that you have provided all the details adequately and correctly. If all the details provided by you are up to the mark and are verified, your loan application will be approved immediately. In case the company requires some other details or there are discrepancies in the details provided by you, Loan4Smile will get in touch with you over the telephone. In such cases, the approval process may take longer than usual.
- Agreement: Just like any other loan transactions, you will be required to sign an agreement with the lender before the loan amount is handed out. The signing of the contract is a legal proof of the fact that the loan amount has been granted to you.
- Disbursal of the loan amount: The loan amount is disbursed within 30 minutes of the signing of the agreement. The time taken by your bank to reflect the receipt of the loan amount in your account may vary from one bank to another. However, it generally takes about 60 mins to 24 hours for the amount to be deposited in your account.
Is it safe to apply for a loan online through Loan4Smile?
Yes, it is absolutely safe to apply for a loan through Loan4Smile. All the personal and financial details that are provided by you are encrypted using the SSL or Secure Socket Layer protocol.
- How do I know the status of my loan application with Loan4Smile?
Usually, Loan4Smile takes only a few minutes to verify the details and documents provided by you before they approve or reject your loan application. If you have provided all the necessary information and are eligible for the loan, the loan application is approved almost immediately.
- How does Loan4Smile decide the loan amount?
On the basis of the information provided by you, along with your credit score, your income, and your debt-to-income ratio, Loan4Smile will ascertain the loan amount. You will be notified once the loan amount is decided by the lender.
- Can I apply for a loan while having an existing loan with Loan4Smile?
No, you cannot apply for a fresh loan while having an existing loan with Loan4Smile. Loan4Smile does not provide top-up loans. Thus, you will have to pay off your existing loan before you can apply for a fresh one.
- How long do I have to wait before applying for a fresh loan after I have paid off my loan with Loan4Smile?
You can apply for a fresh loan immediately. There are no bindings in terms of applying for a new loan with Loan4Smile, provided you have repaid your previous loan on time.