Baroda Gujarat Gramin Bank Kisan Credit Card
Overview about Baroda Gujarat Gramin Bank Kisan Credit Card Scheme
Baroda Gujarat Gramin Bank provides financial products and services to an extensive range of customers with a view to become the best regional bank by focussing on excellence in all areas of financial services and banking. The Baroda Gujarat Gramin Bank Kisan Credit Card Scheme was introduced to aid farmers in purchasing agricultural inputs like pesticides, fertilisers, seeds, etc. whilst making cash available for their production requirements.
Purpose of Baroda Gujarat Gramin Bank Kisan Credit Card Scheme
- To provide timely and sufficient credit for farmers’ comprehensive credit needs with simplified and flexible procedures
- To purchase agricultural inputs like pesticides, fertilisers and seeds from dealers and traders
- To meet expenses related to consumption needs and farm maintenance
- To purchase machinery / equipment such as electric motor pumpset, pipelines, oil engine, drip irrigation equipment / sprinkler, tractor, power tillers, etc. as well as livestock and milch animals
- To purchase vehicles to transport produce
- To construct farm structures
Eligibility Criteria for Baroda Gujarat Gramin Bank Kisan Credit Card Scheme
- Agriculturists with a proven record of making timely repayments
- Registered / recorded tenant farmers and share croppers who have been cultivating crops for over five years
- The share croppers / tenant farmers must be residents of the village in which they are cultivating lands for more than three years
Features and Benefits of Baroda Gujarat Gramin Bank Kisan Credit Card Scheme
- Production loans to raise different crops.
- Loans to meet short term requirements such as Maintenance of farm/tractor, allied activities such as annual repairs, dairy, fuel, cost of feed, poultry, etc. subject to 15% of the crop production expenses limit.
- Loans to meet consumption requirements subject to 15% / 25% / 35% of the crop production expenses limit based on the category of the customer, but not exceeding Rs.50,000.
- Working capital for non-farm sector and allied activities
- Credit facilities for investment on farm developments like development of irrigation facility / land, horticulture crops, purchase of equipment, farm machineries and tractor, buildings and farm structures, draught carts / animals, transport vehicles, milch cattle, pre/post harvesting processing equipment
- Credit to practice hi-tech / modern agriculture with need-based plantation activities, farm / project infrastructures, etc.
- Credit to establish allied activities’ units such as fisheries dairy, sericulture, poultry, piggery, etc. to enhance farm activities / income whilst ensuring maximum use of available resources.
- Finance for farmers’ off-farm needs / activities such as personal loans
for housing and buying consumer durables not exceeding Rs.1 lac.
- The maximum amount of money that can be borrowed under this facility is Rs.10 lacs.
- The interest rate is subject to change from time to time depending upon the bank’s discretion.
Documents Required for Baroda Gujarat Gramin Bank Kisan Credit Card Scheme
- Proof of income
- Proof of total value of crops / yearly farm receipts
- Proof of production