Axis Bank Loan against Shares
Overview about Axis Loan against Shares
This loan is provided to individuals only against shares to meet their personal needs and requirements.
Where is the purpose of Axis Loan against Shares?
This loan can be used to meet all your personal requirements, and can be taken with the only against a shares
What is the eligibility criteria for Axis Loan against Shares?
- Eligibility conditions for this loan, any individuals are eligible to apply. The applicant should be above the age of 21 years at the time of application. And also meet the below criteria for specified securities.
- Loan against Mutual Fund – Resident Indians & NRI
- applicant should be above 18 years of age at the time of application
- Loan against Debt Mutual Fund – Resident Indians, NRI, HUF, Sole
- Proprietorship, Partnership firm, Pvt. Ltd. Company
- Loan against Listed Bonds / NCD
- Loan against Life Insurance Policy – Resident Indians only
What is the maximum amount of loan I can avail?
The loan amount can be any amount between Rs. 1, 00, 000 to Rs. 20, 00, 000.
What is the rate of interest on (product with bank name)?
The interest rates would be applicable as below:
|Up to Rs. 10, 00, 000
|Above Rs. 10, 00, 00