Tata Mid Cap Growth Fund - Dividend is an open-ended equity scheme offered by Tata Mutual Fund, and it invests mainly in mid cap stocks.
Investment Objective of Tata Mid Cap Growth Fund - Dividend
The investment objective of Tata Mid Cap Growth Fund - Dividend is to offer income distribution to investors along with generating capital gains between the medium and long term.
Key Features of Tata Mid Cap Growth Fund - Dividend
Here are some of the key features of Tata Mid Cap Growth Fund - Dividend:
|Type of Fund||Open-ended equity scheme|
|Plans Available||Regular plan and Direct Plan|
|Options Under Each Plan||Both the regular and direct plan come with two options – Growth (Appreciation) and Dividend|
|Systematic Investment Plan||Available|
|Systematic Transfer Plan||Available|
|Systematic Withdrawal Plan||Available|
Investment Amount for Tata Mid Cap Growth Fund - Dividend
|Minimum Application Amount (For Growth and Dividend Option)||Rs.5,000 and in multiples of Re.1 thereafter|
|Minimum Additional Investment||Rs.1,000 and in multiples of Re.1 thereafter|
|Minimum Instalment for Systematic Investment Plans||Rs.500|
|Minimum Instalment for Systematic Withdrawal Plan||-|
|Exit Load||1% of the applicable NAV will be charged as exit load for redemptions made before a year from the date of allotment|
Asset Allocation for Tata Mid Cap Growth Fund - Dividend
|Instruments||Allocations (Percentage of total assets)|
|Equity and equity-related securities||65% to 100%|
|Debt and money market securities||0% to 35%|
Who can Invest in Tata Mid Cap Growth Fund - Dividend?
Investments in Tata Mid Cap Growth Fund - Dividend can be made by the following entities:
- Resident Indian citizens who have attained 18 years of age
- Legal guardians or parents for investments on behalf of minors
- Persons of Indian Origin residing overseas and Non-resident Indians
- Partnership firms
- Hindu Undivided Families through their Kartas
- Corporate bodies, companies, trusts, Public Sector Undertakings, and societies registered under the Societies Registration Act, 1860
- Investment institutions, financial institutions, and banks
- Charitable or Religious Trusts
- Air force, navy, army and other para-military units
- Qualified Foreign Investors
- Foreign Portfolio Investors, provided they comply with the regulations established by the Securities and Exchange Board of India
- Asset Management Company, provided it complies with Regulation 25(17) of the norms established by the Securities and Exchange Board of India
NAV Disclosure and Benchmark for Tata Mid Cap Growth Fund - Dividend
The Net Asset Value of Tata Mid Cap Growth Fund - Dividend Fund is available at all investor service centres of the Asset Management Company. The Asset Management Company will also ensuring that the NAV is published in at least two daily newspapers that are circulated across the country. The NAV will be declared on every business day on the website of the fund house as well as the website of the Association of Mutual Funds in India.
The following is the formula used to calculate the NAV of Tata Mid Cap Growth Fund - Dividend:
(Fair Value or Market Value of the Scheme’s investment + Current Assets - Current Liabilities and Provisions) / Number of units outstanding under the scheme
The calculation of the scheme’s Net Asset Value is done every day of the year and disclosed at the end of each working day.
Benchmark Index of Tata Mid Cap Growth Fund - Dividend:
The benchmark adopted by Tata Mid Cap Growth Fund - Dividend is the Nifty Midcap 100 TRI.
Tata Mid Cap Growth Fund - Dividend Fund Manager
Tata Mid Cap Growth Fund - Dividend is co-managed by Rupesh Patel and Danesh Mistry. While Mr. Patel has 17 years of overall work experience, Mr. Mistry has over 15. Both managers are in charge of a number of other schemes offered by Tata Mutual Fund, such as Tata Offshore Opportunities Scheme, Tata Infrastructure Tax Saving Fund, Tata India Pharma and Healthcare Fund, Tata Equity Opportunities Fund, etc.
Investment Restrictions of Tata Mid Cap Growth Fund - Dividend
The following are some of the major investment restrictions of Tata Mid Cap Growth Fund - Dividend:
- The scheme is not allowed to make investments in excess of 10% of its NAV in equities or equity related securities of a particular company.
- The scheme is not allowed to make investments in excess of 5% of its Net Asset Value in unlisted equity shares or equity related securities.
- Under all the schemes, the mutual fund is not allowed to own over 10% of the paid up capital voting rights of any company.
- The scheme is not allowed to invest in unlisted securities of the sponsor’s group or associate companies.
- Investments under the scheme can be transferred to another scheme offered by Tata Mutual Fund only if the transfers are made at the current market rate on spot basis, and if the securities that are being transferred comply with the investment objective of the scheme to which they are being transferred.
- The scheme is restricted from offering loans for any reason.
- The scheme is not allowed to make investments in any fund of fund schemes.
Dividend Policy of Tata Mid Cap Growth Fund - Dividend
Under the dividend option of Tata Mid Cap Growth Fund, the profits earned or received can be distributed to unitholders at the rate and frequency that the trustee or Asset Management Company finds appropriate. The right to alter the frequency rests with the trustee.
Why you should invest in Tata Mid Cap Growth Fund - Dividend
Tata Mid Cap Growth Fund - Dividend is a good investment option for those who want capital appreciation in the long term through investment mainly in equity and equity-related securities of growth-oriented mid cap companies.
GST rate of 18% applicable for all financial services effective July 1, 2017.