Those of you looking at buying a car will want it to be comfortable, have good mileage and have raw power under the hood without an exorbitant price tag attached to it. The Maruti Suzuki Grand Vitara fits the bill when it comes to the above, being one of the top SUV’s in its class. The car boasts of a state of the art entertainment system as well as dual airbags and all the creature comforts you could ask for.
No matter how safe a driver you may be, there is always the risk of your Grand Vitara getting damaged due to circumstances beyond your control. There is a possibility of your car meeting with an accident or being stolen. There is also the chance that it could be damaged due to a natural disaster such as a landslide or an earthquake, or be damaged due to riots or a fire. In such instances, you would have to spend a sizeable amount of money on repairs, or a new car in case the damage is beyond repair. You would also have to shell out for sundry wear and tear repairs and servicing, taking your maintenance bill to a huge amount. A solution to this would be opting for car insurance , so the insurer would cover the cost of expenses arising out of such situations. The government has also mandated that all vehicles be insured, making insuring your Grand Vitara necessary.
How to Get Maruti Suzuki Grand Vitara Insurance
Getting insurance coverage for your Maruti Suzuki Grand Vitara is no longer an arduous task. You can compare the best deals on premiums as well as add-on services at a click of a few buttons. You can not only compare, but also buy or renew the insurance on your car.
For a one stop shop to get quotes and buy a policy, visit the BankBazaar homepage and click on the “Car Insurance” tab. You can choose between buying insurance and renewing insurance. Once you have done so, fill in the details requested such as the make and model of your Grand Vitara, the year of its manufacture as well as the city/town you live in. You will also have to choose the type of policy you wish to buy, either the third party liability only policy or the comprehensive coverage policy. The comprehensive policy would cover any loss or damage to your car due to:
- Natural disasters such as flood, earthquake, hurricane, fire, tempest, landslide, rockslide, lightning strike
- Man-made disasters such as riots, theft, terrorist activities, malicious activities and any damage incurred during transit by air, sea, rail or road.
The liability only policy would cover injuries, property damage, death and permanent disabilities to a third party due to an accident or incident involving your vehicle.
Once you have selected your policy type and have filled in all the details requested, you would be presented with a list of companies that provide insurance for your Grand Vitara, along with the quotes and benefits of each. You can then choose a policy that best suits your requirements and proceed to payment. You could also save your results and come back to them if you wish to.
Engine Specifications of Maruti Suzuki Grand Vitara
The Grand Vitara is fitted with a top of the range 4 cylinder 2393 cc engine with a VIS induction system and a maximum output of 163.5 bhp @ 6000 rpm. The car has a manual as well as an automatic transmission version, with both equipped with 16 valve VVT mechanism.
Maruti Suzuki Insurance Policy for Maruti Suzuki Grand Vitara
The Grand Vitara can be insured through Maruti Suzuki, who have tied up with the leading insurance companies to offer policies that provide the best coverage at reasonable rates. The advantages of choosing the Maruti Suzuki policies are an assurance of the best quality service at their vast network of authorised dealers and garages across the country as well as a quick and fair claims settlement procedure. You can also avail near-cashless claim at their garages, which will guarantee genuine parts and efficient service.
Another advantage of opting for the policy is it will be issued instantly and can be renewed online as well.
You can opt for the comprehensive policy or the liability only coverage. Applying is also quick and easy, as you would have to enter a few details online and your policy would be issued to you.
Features of Maruti Suzuki Grand Vitara Car
The Grand Vitara has a number of salient features that set it apart from other SUV’s in its class, which are as follows:
- Equipped with power steering and tilt steering
- Dual airbags and head protection for maximum safety
- Reclining rear seats for added comfort
- A state of the art infotainment system
- All You Need To Know Before Insuring Your Car In India
- Looking To Switch Insurance Companies? Read This
- Keep These Points In Mind Before Renewing Your Auto Insurance Policy
- Why Your Car Insurance Claim Was Denied
- Consumables Cover In Car Insurance - Coverage And Claim Process
- The Engine Protect Add-on Cover In Car Insurance Demystified
- Incorporate Changes In Your Car Insurance Policy Through Endorsements
- Why Should You Insure Your Car?
- Saving Money On Car Insurance Is This Easy
- When Should You Get Your Car Inspected?
- How Engine Capacity Of Your Car Is Important In Determining Its Insurance Rate
- When Should You Not Claim Under Your Car Insurance?
- Online Or Offline Purchase Of Motor Insurance - Which One Would You Choose?
- How To Detect Fraudulent Car Insurance Policies
- All You Need To Know While Insuring Your CNG Vehicle
- Points To Note Before Cancelling Your Car Insurance
- What You Should Know About IDV In Car Insurance
- How Insurers Calculate Premiums In India
- Get Adequate Protection Through Car Insurance Add-on Covers
- Bajaj Allianz Car Insurance Customer Care
- Bharti Axa Car Insurance Customer Care
- Chola Ms Car Insurance Customer Care
- Future Generali Car Insurance Customer Care
- HDFC ERGO Car Insurance Customer Care
- IFFCO Tokio Car Insurance Customer Care
- Liberty Videocon Car Insurance Customer Care
- Magma Hdi Car Insurance Customer Care
- National Car Insurance Customer Care
- New India Car Insurance Customer Care
- Oriental Car Insurance Customer Care
- Reliance Car Insurance Customer Care
- Royal Sundaram Car Insurance Customer Care
- SBI Car Insurance Customer Care
- Tata AIG Car Insurance Customer Care
- United India Car Insurance Customer Care
- Universal Sompo Car Insurance Customer Care