For those of you looking at buying a vehicle that can transport a large group of people as well as double up as a goods carrier, then the Maruti Suzuki Omni is the car for you. First introduced in 1985, the car has been a mainstay in the segment, with its versatility and features such as a high roof and ample space. Coming in a 5 seater as well as an 8 seater version, the car is one of the most reliable vehicles on the road today, and continues to enjoy the level of popularity it did when it was first launched.
As the proud owner of an Omni, you would want your car to be in the best possible condition. With servicing and repairs, you would be paying a significant amount towards maintenance. There could also be situations where you will have to pay for unexpected expenses, such as in the case of an accident or a breakdown. Living in India, the chances of your vehicle being damaged due to a natural calamity like a flood or a fire are also likely. To avoid having to buy a new vehicle or pay a large amount towards repair, you could invest in car insurance. The insurer would pay for damages to your vehicle and you can also enjoy add on benefits and discounts such as cashless claims at garages and lower premium rates if you satisfy certain conditions. The government has also made it mandatory to insure your vehicle, making it even more important to buy or renew your car insurance policy today.
Maruti Suzuki Omni Price in India
The Maruti Suzuki Omni 5 seater is available for a very affordable price given its many benefits. The car is priced at Rs. 2.58 lakh ex-showroom in New Delhi. It’s on road price is Rs. 2.82 lakhs approximately. The on road price would depend on taxes and the insurance you opt for. The 8 seater variant is priced at Rs. 2.59 lakhs, and the on road price is Rs. 2.84 lakhs approximately.
The car is priced at Rs. 2.83 lakhs in Bangalore, and the on road price is around Rs. 3.37 lakhs. The 8 seater variant is priced at Rs. 2.84 lakhs, and it’s on road price is around Rs. 3.39 lakhs.
The price in Chennai is Rs. 2.86 lakhs ex-showroom. The on road price is Rs. 3.36 lakhs. The 8 seater variant is priced at Rs. 2.87 lakhs, and the on road price is Rs. 3.38 lakhs approximately.
The price of the Omni in Hyderabad is Rs. 2.79 lakhs, with an on road price of Rs. 3.26 lakhs approximately. The 8 seater variant is priced at Rs. 2.81 lakhs and the car’s on road price is around Rs. 3.28 lakhs.
The car is priced at Rs. 2.81 lakh in Mumbai, ex-showroom. The car’s on road price is around Rs. 3.19 lakhs. The 8 seater variant is priced at Rs. 2.82 lakh approximately, while the on road price is around Rs. 3.22 lakhs.
The car is priced at Rs. 2.73 lakhs ex-showroom Pune, with the on road price being approximately Rs. 3.1 lakhs. The 8 seater variant is priced at Rs. 2.75 lakhs, while the on road price is Rs. 3.23 lakhs.
The car is priced at Rs. 2.84 lakhs approximately in Kolkata, and the on road price is Rs. 3.15 lakhs. The car’s 8 seater variant is priced at Rs. 2.85 lakhs, for an on road price of approximately Rs. 3.16 lakhs.
How to Get Maruti Suzuki Omni Car Insurance
Getting your Maruti Suzuki Omni insured is a quick and convenient process now, with the option of buying or renewing your policy online. There is no need to deal with long queues or have to run around getting quotes from different insurance companies. You can get quotes from most car insurance companies and compare them from the comfort of your home through a website like BankBazaar.
Here you will be able to compare car insurance quotes and also apply to renew or buy insurance for your Omni. Simply go to the BankBazaar homepage and select the “Car Insurance” tab on the page. Depending on whether you’re looking to buy a policy or renew your existing one, you can select the option and you will be directed to a page where you have to fill in details such as the make and variant of your car, the year it was manufactured as well as the city/town you live in.
You can also select if you wish to apply for liability only insurance or a comprehensive policy. On filling it all the details, you will be presented with the quotes from different insurers. You can buy or in a matter of minutes. In case you have any queries, you can always seek assistance.
Engine Specifications of Maruti Suzuki Omni
The Maruti Suzuki Omni has a 4 stroke water cooled petrol engine with 3 cylinders. The car can achieve a maximum power of 34.7 ps @ 5000 rpm. The 6 valve engine runs on a 4 speed manual gearbox that powers both the 5 and 8 seater models.
Maruti Insurance Policy for Maruti Suzuki Omni
Maruti Suzuki offers insurance policies for its cars, making it easier for car owners to buy or renew their insurance policies. The company’s insurance policies offer a number of benefits such as a claim settlement process that’s quick and transparent as well as a towing facility in case of a breakdown. Policy holders will also benefit from service at all Maruti authorised dealers across the country and be assured of receiving genuine parts and replacements during repairs.
Policies will be issued instantly and has tie ups with the leading insurance companies, saving you both time as well as ensuring you get the best deal on your premium and service for your Omni.
The policies offered are the comprehensive cover that includes accident cover as well as covers damage or loss due to natural and man-made calamities; you could also opt for the third party liability only policy.
You can apply online and renew or buy your policy in a few quick minutes. If you have any queries, you can contact the customer service team for assistance.
Unique Features of Maruti Suzuki Omni
The Maruti Suzuki Omni is one of the best cars in its category, thanks to the following features:
- Affordable price for the segment.
- Mileage of 11km per litre
- All You Need To Know Before Insuring Your Car In India
- Looking To Switch Insurance Companies? Read This
- Keep These Points In Mind Before Renewing Your Auto Insurance Policy
- Why Your Car Insurance Claim Was Denied
- Consumables Cover In Car Insurance - Coverage And Claim Process
- The Engine Protect Add-on Cover In Car Insurance Demystified
- Incorporate Changes In Your Car Insurance Policy Through Endorsements
- Why Should You Insure Your Car?
- Saving Money On Car Insurance Is This Easy
- When Should You Get Your Car Inspected?
- How Engine Capacity Of Your Car Is Important In Determining Its Insurance Rate
- When Should You Not Claim Under Your Car Insurance?
- Online Or Offline Purchase Of Motor Insurance - Which One Would You Choose?
- How To Detect Fraudulent Car Insurance Policies
- All You Need To Know While Insuring Your CNG Vehicle
- Points To Note Before Cancelling Your Car Insurance
- What You Should Know About IDV In Car Insurance
- How Insurers Calculate Premiums In India
- Get Adequate Protection Through Car Insurance Add-on Covers
- Bajaj Allianz Car Insurance Customer Care
- Bharti Axa Car Insurance Customer Care
- Chola Ms Car Insurance Customer Care
- Future Generali Car Insurance Customer Care
- HDFC ERGO Car Insurance Customer Care
- IFFCO Tokio Car Insurance Customer Care
- Liberty Car Insurance Customer Care
- Magma Hdi Car Insurance Customer Care
- National Car Insurance Customer Care
- New India Car Insurance Customer Care
- Oriental Car Insurance Customer Care
- Reliance Car Insurance Customer Care
- Royal Sundaram Car Insurance Customer Care
- SBI Car Insurance Customer Care
- United India Car Insurance Customer Care
- Universal Sompo Car Insurance Customer Care
GST Update: GST of 18% is applicable on car insurance effective from the 1st of July, 2017