When buying a car, most of us will look for comfort, ample space as well as fuel efficiency. The Maruti Suzuki Gypsy has all these and more. Branded as an all-terrain vehicle, the car is a mix of speed and power. First launched in 1985, the car is still the preferred off road vehicle for enthusiasts. Often referred to as the king of off-road vehicles, the car comes with a mighty petrol-fuelled engine and is equipped to handle every surface with ease, giving you a smooth driving experience.
On buying your Gypsy, no matter how cautious you are whilst driving your vehicle, there could be instances where it can be damaged due to circumstances. These could be due to a mishap like an accident or theft. Your car could also be affected due to a natural calamity such as lightning strikes or a landslide, fire etc. you would have to shell out a large amount to pay for repairs or investing in a new one in case of theft. To save yourself from having to pay every time, consider getting car insurance . With the different types of insurance policies in the market offering varying coverage, you can pick the one that suits your requirements and avoid having to bankrupt yourself paying to service your Gypsy in case such instances arise.
Maruti Suzuki Gypsy Price in India
The Maruti Suzuki Gypsy, one of the stalwarts of the car company’s fleet, is priced at an affordable Rs. 6.04 lakhs, ex-showroom New Delhi. The vehicle’s on road price is Rs. 6.69 lakhs approximately. The car’s variant retails at Rs. 6.18 lakhs, with an on road price of Rs. 6.85 lakhs.
The Gypsy is priced at Rs. 6.39 lakhs ex-showroom Mumbai, with the on road vehicle priced at around Rs. 7.22 lakhs. The car’s variant is priced at Rs. 6.54 lakhs. The on road price is approximately Rs. 7.39 lakhs.
The car is priced at Rs. 6.32 lakhs ex-showroom in Hyderabad. The on road price is approximately Rs. 7.37 lakhs. The car’s variant meanwhile is priced at Rs. 6.47 lakhs, while the on road price is approximately Rs. 7.54 lakhs.
The price of the car in Chennai is Rs. 6.39 lakhs and it’s on road price is Rs. 7.32 lakhs. The variant is priced at Rs. 6.54 lakhs and the on road price is Rs. 7.48 lakhs.
The car is priced at Rs. 6.40 lakhs, ex-showroom Kolkata. It’s on road price is around Rs. 7.04 lakhs. The car’s variant is priced at Rs. 6.55 lakhs and an on road price of Rs. 7.20 lakhs.
The car is priced at Rs. 6.25 lakhs in Pune. It’s on road price is approximately Rs. 7.09 lakhs. The car’s variant is priced at Rs. 6.40 lakhs and the on road price is Rs. 7.25 lakhs approximately.
The car is priced at Rs.6.36 lakhs in Bangalore, ex-showroom. The on road price is around Rs. 7.59 lakhs. The car’s variant is priced at Rs. 6.50 lakhs and the on road price is Rs. 7.76 lakhs approximately.
How to get Maruti Suzuki Gypsy Car Insurance
Insuring your Maruti Suzuki Gypsy is no longer a long process. You can get quotes online instantly by entering a few details about your car, making it not only quick but also convenient. You could also buy or in a matter of minutes.
To get competitive quotes from insurers in the market in one place, just go to BankBazaar and click on the “car insurance” tab on the homepage. If you’re looking for a policy renewal or buying a new policy, select the option and enter the details requested such as the make of your car, the variant, the city you live in as well as the kind of cover you’re looking for. You can opt for liability only or a comprehensive cover. Once you have done so, you will be presented with quotes from a number of top ranked insurers. You can choose the one best suited to your needs and buy the policy instantly. Or you could save your results and come back to them. BankBazaar will also resolve any queries you might have about your Gypsy insurance coverage.
Maruti Suzuki Gypsy Car Engine Specifications
The Maruti Suzuki Gypsy is powered by a 4 cylinder petrol engine with a 1298 cc displacement that reaches a maximum torque of 103 Nm at 4500 rpm. The 16 valve gasoline engine runs on a 5 speed manual transmission and can perform across all terrains with ease.
Maruti Insurance Policy for Maruti Suzuki Gypsy
Maruti Suzuki offers insurance coverage for the Gypsy, making it easier for owners to get their cars insured without running around and large volumes of paperwork. The benefits of opting for Maruti Suzuki’s own insurance is its top notch service across the country thanks to its large network of partner garages. As a Gypsy owner, you will also benefit from cashless repair services as well as a quick and seamless claim settlement policy.
The company issues policies instantly and has tied up with the leading insurance companies to offer the best in insurance products so you have complete protection with the best service.
By opting for this insurance, you will also be able to insure your car’s accessories as well as receive genuine Maruti Suzuki parts during the course of repairs.
The company offers both liability only as well as comprehensive insurance policies. You can either buy a new policy for your Gypsy or renew an existing policy by applying online. You would merely have to fill in a few details and a quote will be generated. In case you have queries, the customer service team will assist you and resolve any queries you might have.
Unique Features of Maruti Suzuki Gypsy
The Maruti Suzuki Gypsy is one of the top ranked cars in the off road vehicle segment, and with good reason. Its features are listed as under:
- One of the best in its class, mileage of 12 km per litre.
- Distributor less ignition for added passenger safety.
- All You Need To Know Before Insuring Your Car In India
- Looking To Switch Insurance Companies? Read This
- Keep These Points In Mind Before Renewing Your Auto Insurance Policy
- Why Your Car Insurance Claim Was Denied
- Consumables Cover In Car Insurance - Coverage And Claim Process
- The Engine Protect Add-on Cover In Car Insurance Demystified
- Incorporate Changes In Your Car Insurance Policy Through Endorsements
- Why Should You Insure Your Car?
- Saving Money On Car Insurance Is This Easy
- When Should You Get Your Car Inspected?
- How Engine Capacity Of Your Car Is Important In Determining Its Insurance Rate
- When Should You Not Claim Under Your Car Insurance?
- Online Or Offline Purchase Of Motor Insurance - Which One Would You Choose?
- How To Detect Fraudulent Car Insurance Policies
- All You Need To Know While Insuring Your CNG Vehicle
- Points To Note Before Cancelling Your Car Insurance
- What You Should Know About IDV In Car Insurance
- How Insurers Calculate Premiums In India
- Get Adequate Protection Through Car Insurance Add-on Covers
- Bajaj Allianz Car Insurance Customer Care
- Bharti Axa Car Insurance Customer Care
- Chola Ms Car Insurance Customer Care
- Future Generali Car Insurance Customer Care
- HDFC ERGO Car Insurance Customer Care
- IFFCO Tokio Car Insurance Customer Care
- Liberty Car Insurance Customer Care
- Magma Hdi Car Insurance Customer Care
- National Car Insurance Customer Care
- New India Car Insurance Customer Care
- Oriental Car Insurance Customer Care
- Reliance Car Insurance Customer Care
- Royal Sundaram Car Insurance Customer Care
- SBI Car Insurance Customer Care
- Tata AIG Car Insurance Customer Care
- United India Car Insurance Customer Care
- Universal Sompo Car Insurance Customer Care
GST Update: GST of 18% is applicable on car insurance effective from the 1st of July, 2017