When looking for convenience and comfort in your car, look no further than the Maruti Suzuki Ertiga. With features such as keyless entry, power steering and a top of the range entertainment system that can be controlled from the steering wheel, the car comes packed with unique features that are sure to make your driving experience enjoyable.
A number of situations could arise such as an accident when driving your car, or it being damaged due to a natural calamity such as a flood or an earthquake. There is also the possibility that you could experience a breakdown during your journey. As the owner of an Ertiga, you would want your car to be protected against any possible eventuality due to unforeseen situations. To avoid having to shell out a large amount of money in the event that such situations occur, you could opt for car insurance. You would be safeguarding your car and protecting your bank balance. The government policy also mandates all vehicles on the road should be covered by third party liability insurance cover at the very least.
You could choose from a comprehensive policy that covers third party liability as well as damage or loss due to natural and man-made calamities. You could alternatively opt for a third party liability only policy, which will cover you in case of accident or death.
Maruti Suzuki Ertiga Price in India
The Maruti Suzuki Ertiga comes at an affordable price of Rs. 6 lakh, ex-showroom in New Delhi. The on road price is around Rs. 6, 53,000. The variants of the car take the price to between Rs. 6 lakh to Rs. 9. 28 lakhs.
The average off road price of the car in Mumbai is Rs. 6.56 lakh approximately. The on road price is Rs. 7 lakhs approximately. The variants average at between Rs. 6. 5 lakhs to Rs. 9.83 lakhs.
The average off road price in Kolkata is Rs. 6.73 lakhs approximately. The on road price is Rs. 7.22 lakhs. The variants average between Rs. 6.53 lakhs and Rs. 9.7 lakhs approximately.
The Ertiga is priced at Rs. 6.53 lakhs, ex-showroom in Bangalore. The on road price is around Rs. 7.80 lakhs. The variants are priced between Rs. 6.53 to Rs. 9.71 lakhs approximately.
The off road price is Rs. 6.56 lakhs approximately in Chennai. The on road price is Rs.7.51 lakhs. The variants are priced between Rs. 6.56 to lakhs Rs. 9.7 lakhs approximately.
The off road price is approximately Rs. 6.38 lakhs in Pune. The on road price is Rs. 7.25 lakhs. The variants are priced between Rs. 6.38 lakhs and Rs. 9.56 lakhs.
The off road price is Rs. 6.49 lakhs. The on road price is Rs. 7.25 lakhs approximately. The variants are priced between Rs. 6.49 lakhs and Rs. 9.68 lakhs.
How to Get Maruti Suzuki Ertiga Car Insurance
Getting car insurance for your Maruti Suzuki Ertiga is now a simple and quick process. You can get quotes on the various insurers offering coverage for the car from BankBazaar. You can choose from renewing your existing car insurance or buying a new policy. Click on the “Check your eligibility” button and fill in the details requested. If you have an existing policy enter the details such as the type of car, variant, the city you live in, the current policy you have and the type of cover you’re looking for. Once you have done so, you will be presented with a list of quotes from the various car insurance companies and you can make your choice. You can choose to save the quotes and come back to the page or you can instantly. You can then apply directly through the website and buy or renew your insurance quickly and hassle-free.
Maruti Suzuki Ertiga Car Engine Specifications
The Maruti Suzuki Ertiga comes with a 1248 cc engine with a BHP of 88.5bhp at 4000 rpm for its diesel engine. It also gives a mileage of 20.8 km per litre. The car is also available in petrol variants, with a 1373 cc engine with 91.1 bhp at 6000 rpm. The mileage is around 13 km per litre. CNG engines are also available for some of the car’s variants.
Top 5 Companies Offering Maruti Suzuki Ertiga Car Insurance
HDFC ERGO Car Insurance - HDFC ERGO offers attractive premiums and a comprehensive coverage with a number of add-on features for the Maruti Suzuki Ertiga.
ICICI Lombard Car Insurance - One of the stalwarts of the insurance sector, ICICI Lombard offers a host of benefits when you buy car insurance for your Ertiga, such as discounts, free services as well as a large partner garage network.
Bajaj Allianz Car Insurance - Bajaj Allianz has a number of policies covering the Ertiga, with a host of features and services at negligible cost, such as cashless garage repair at its network garages across the country.
Bharti AXA Car Insurance - Bharti AXA offers services such as zero depreciation, 24X7 assistance as well as other benefits.
Future Generali Car Insurance- Future Generali offers coverage to suit your every need through its policies and additional services to secure your Ertiga from every exigency.
Unique Features of the Maruti Suzuki Ertiga Car
The Ertiga comes with a number of unique features, such as:
- Audio controls mounted on the steering wheel, as well as call controls such as voice command and call pickup buttons.
- Smartplay infotainment console packed with features and compatible with MirrorLink as well as Apple CarPlay.
- All You Need To Know Before Insuring Your Car In India
- Looking To Switch Insurance Companies? Read This
- Keep These Points In Mind Before Renewing Your Auto Insurance Policy
- Why Your Car Insurance Claim Was Denied
- Consumables Cover In Car Insurance - Coverage And Claim Process
- The Engine Protect Add-on Cover In Car Insurance Demystified
- Incorporate Changes In Your Car Insurance Policy Through Endorsements
- Why Should You Insure Your Car?
- Saving Money On Car Insurance Is This Easy
- When Should You Get Your Car Inspected?
- How Engine Capacity Of Your Car Is Important In Determining Its Insurance Rate
- When Should You Not Claim Under Your Car Insurance?
- Online Or Offline Purchase Of Motor Insurance - Which One Would You Choose?
- How To Detect Fraudulent Car Insurance Policies
- All You Need To Know While Insuring Your CNG Vehicle
- Points To Note Before Cancelling Your Car Insurance
- What You Should Know About IDV In Car Insurance
- How Insurers Calculate Premiums In India
- Get Adequate Protection Through Car Insurance Add-on Covers
- Bajaj Allianz Car Insurance Customer Care
- Bharti Axa Car Insurance Customer Care
- Chola Ms Car Insurance Customer Care
- Future Generali Car Insurance Customer Care
- HDFC ERGO Car Insurance Customer Care
- IFFCO Tokio Car Insurance Customer Care
- Liberty Car Insurance Customer Care
- Magma Hdi Car Insurance Customer Care
- National Car Insurance Customer Care
- New India Car Insurance Customer Care
- Oriental Car Insurance Customer Care
- Reliance Car Insurance Customer Care
- Royal Sundaram Car Insurance Customer Care
- SBI Car Insurance Customer Care
- Tata AIG Car Insurance Customer Care
- United India Car Insurance Customer Care
- Universal Sompo Car Insurance Customer Care
GST Update: GST of 18% is applicable on car insurance effective from the 1st of July, 2017