The PNB MetLife Easy Super plan is a great insurance product for customers who are looking for protection for their family against unforeseen events as well as for growth of their investments. This plan offers affordable investments with premiums that start as low as Rs.12,000 per annum. The best feature of this plan is the auto-rebalancing option that enables you to leverage current market conditions to your own advantage.
All standard benefits like death, maturity and tax benefits come bundled with this insurance plan from MetLife.
Key features of PNB MetLife Easy Super Insurance Plan
The Easy Super plan from MetLife is an affordable insurance plan that offers dual benefits of both protection as well as investment returns. Here are some of the most significant features of this insurance scheme.
- Sum Assured It offers sum assured as 10 times the chosen annualized premium amount.
- Premiums Premium options offered by this plan are affordable and range from Rs.12,000 per annum to Rs.1,20,000 per annum.
- Premium-paying Term Customers are required to pay policy premiums for the entire length of the policy period.
- Basis It is a non-participating unit-linked endowment plan.
- Policy validity This plan is available for a period of 15-20 years.
- Floater/individual policy The MetLife Easy Super insurance scheme is an individual policy and cannot be availed for the whole family together.
Main Benefits of MetLife Easy Super Plan
The MetLife Easy Super insurance scheme offers some amazing benefits to its customers apart from the standard benefits that are offered by almost all insurance policies.
- Death benefits
If the death of the person insured occurs before reaching the age of 60 years then the death benefit to be paid is higher of the fund value or the sum assured less partial withdrawals in last 24 months or 105% of the total regular premiums paid.
- Maturity benefits
MetLife Easy Super insurance plan offers on maturity the total fund value as on the maturity date of the policy.
- Auto-rebalancing Option
The auto-rebalancing option provided by the plan is aimed at enabling customers derive maximum out of their investments. This helps customers capitalize on volatile market scenarios.
- Cash liquidity
Enjoy cash liquidity with partial withdrawal of premiums. This means you have cash to fall back on in times of urgent financial needs.
- Tax benefits on premiums paid
It offers tax benefits on premiums paid for this policy. These tax benefits are paid out in accordance with the prevailing tax laws at the time of premium payment.
In case the insured person dies after the age of 60 then death benefit is higher of the fund value or sum assured less all partial withdrawals made during the last 24 months or after the attainment of 60 years of age or 105% of the total regular premiums made.
Minimum Entry Age – 18 years
Maximum Entry Age – 60 years for 15 year policy and 55 years for 20 years
GST of 18% is applicable on life insurance effective from the 1st of July, 2017