The is unit linked insurance plan (ULIP) that ensures a secure future financially for you and a sizable life insurance cover for your loved ones. The plan is designed so as to provide a balance between wealth accumulation and protection. You can create a corpus for yourself through periodic investments in funds of your choosing, and
- Switch between fund options according to your requirements and objectives to maximise returns.
- Build a corpus through your fund investments and use the money for large expenses like marriage or holidays when you need it.
- Customize your portfolio by yourself or let the experts at take care of your investments according to your risk profile.
- Option to choose between regular premium payment and limited premium payment.
- Option to invest surplus funds as top-up premiums, which provides higher additional payout at death/maturity.
- Option to alter the basic sum assured so as to keep your cover relevant.
- Death benefits include the sum of 100% of basic sum assured, fund value and lump sum benefit.
- If opted for top-up, the death benefit will also include the higher of top-up sum assured or fund value of top-up account, with respect to each top-up premium.
- If life insured and policyholder are different, death benefit includes 100% of basic sum assured plus fund value.
- Lump sum benefits are provided on death of the policyholder, and is equal to all the outstanding premiums (basic premium instalments*number of outstanding instalments).
- Partial withdrawals are allowed after completion of the 5th policy year.
- Tax benefits are available under Section 80C and Section 10 (10D) of the Income Tax Act, 1961.
- Maturity benefits include fund value, which can be withdrawn as and when you see fit in lump sum or in instalments.
- Policyholders should be within 18 years to 65 years of age. The life insured can be between 0 years to 65 years.
- Policy terms of 10, 15, 20, 25 or 30 years.
- Premium payment plans are available as regular premium term and limited premium term. Limited premium term requires you to pay premiums only for 5 years for the 10 year policy term.
- Regular premium plan’s minimum premium amount is Rs.20,000, and limited premium plan’s minimum premium amount is Rs.50,000. There is no cap on the maximum amount of premium in either case.
- For entry age below 45 years, basic sum assured is higher of (10*AP) or (0.5*policy term*AP), where AP is the annual premium.
- For entry age including and above 45 years, basic sum assured is higher of (7*AP) or (0.25*policy term*AP).
- The maximum sum assures is 25 times the AP.
- Top up premium minimum amount is Rs.10,000, while the maximum should not exceed all regular premiums paid till date.
- Top up sum assured is 1.25 times the top-up premium (entry age less than 45 years) and 1.10 times top-up premium (entry age above and including 45 years).
This Insurance Company has not partnered with BankBazaar.com. For more details, please visit its website/branch office. The trademarks, logos and other subject matters of intellectual property belong to their respective owners.
GST of 18% is applicable on life insurance effective from the 1st of July, 2017