Finding a good insurance policy for a senior citizen can be a daunting task, with insurance providers requiring higher premiums and medical tests before issuing policies. Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance provides insurance for senior citizens, and for those approaching old age with plans designed to provide regular incomes post retirement, and plans designed to cover the family of the senior policyholder in case the worst should come to pass.
Types of Bajaj Allianz Senior Citizens Plans:
- Retirement plans:
Bajaj Allianz has the following retirement plans available, which are designed to provide you with a regular income in your post-retirement years.
- Bajaj Allianz Pension Guarantee Plan: With a maximum entry age of 80 years, this plan allows you to choose between 6 plan options with varying benefits payable in different proportions, offering benefits for as long as you live and benefits to your dependents / nominees after your death.
- Bajaj Allianz Retire Rich Plan: Flexibility to choose between 3 premium payment options, and premium paying term. Guaranteed vesting and death benefits are provided by this ULIP, the maximum entry age is 55 years. Take care of your expenses while you’re around, and those of your dependents when you’re gone.
- Bajaj Allianz Lifelong Assure Plan: Assured income after retirement and coverage up to the age of 100, the plan also has death benefits of up to 300% of the Sum Assured.
- Travel Insurance for senior citizens:
Don’t let your holiday get cut short because you spent everything on medical treatment in a foreign land.
- Senior Travel Insurance: This plan covers hospitalization expenses, loss of baggage and various other incidental expenses and inconveniences. Cover is provided up to the age of 75. Policyholders also get the benefit of instant Emergency Cash Advances.
GST of 18% is applicable on life insurance effective from the 1st of July, 2017