The Wellsurance Woman Health plan offered by Tata AIG is meant to bring the advantages of health insurance. It provides lump sum benefits to policyholders when they are diagnosed with critical illnesses or with serious conditions or injuries.
Features & Benefits of Tata AIG Wellsurance Woman Plan:
The salient features of Tata AIG Health Insurance - Wellsurance woman plan are listed in the table below
||The entry age for this policy is from 18 years to 65 years of age.
- The policy offers daily hospital cash to cover non-medical expenses during hospitalisation.
- The waiting period for all illnesses is 90 days.
- The cover for accidental injuries begins immediately.
- The benefits for one critical illness is paid only once in a lifetime.
- To avail critical illness benefits you need to survive the illness for 30 days
- Ambulance charges up to Rs. 2,000 will be covered
- The policy comes with a free-look period of 15 days.
For a diagnosis of Cancer you will get
- Rs. 3 lakhs under the Classic plan
- Rs. 5 lakhs under the Supreme plan and
- Rs. 7.5 lakhs under the Elite plan.
For other critical illnesses and conditions like kidney failure, strokes, multiple sclerosis, coma, burns, etc. you will get
- Rs. 1.5 lakhs under the Classic plan
- Rs. 2.5 lakhs under the Supreme plan and
- Rs. 3.75 lakhs under the Elite plan.
You will also get hospital cash for 90 days to the tune of
- Rs. 2,000 under the Classic plan
- Rs. 3,000 under the Supreme plan and
- Rs. 4,000 under the Elite plan.
If cosmetic surgery is required as a result of an accident you will get
- Rs. 50,000 lakhs under the Classic plan
- Rs. 1 lakh under the Supreme plan and
- Rs. 2 lakhs under the Elite plan.
- Premiums paid towards this policy are eligible for tax benefits under section 80D.
- You can avail cashless hospitalisation at over 3,000 hospitals.
- The hospital cash amounts are higher if you are admitted to the ICU or the ICCU.
- Policyholders will also get discounts on health check-ups at network hospitals.
- You can get in touch with medical specialists over the phone for free.
- This policy can be bought online making it very convenient to purchase
- The sum insured can be increased at the time of renewing the policy.
Some of the major exclusions under this policy are:
- Injuries caused by acts of war or exposure to radiation and nuclear material.
- Attempted suicide or injuries inflicted upon oneself.
- HIV and AIDS
- Vaccinations, inoculations, any cosmetic procedure or elective surgery that you opt for.
- Illnesses or requirement of medical attention which results from substance abuse.
Other Health Insurance Plans from Tata AIG:
GST rate of 18% applicable for all financial services effective July 1, 2017.
Disclaimer: Premiums may vary depending upon factors like age, location and prevailing taxes/GST.