The MediSenior policy by Tata AIG is, as the name suggest, a policy meant for senior citizens. It can only be taken if you have crossed the age of 61 years and can be taken as an individual or a family floater health insurance policy. It offers policyholder’s discounts on premiums for claim free years, cashless hospitalisation, cover for over 140 day care procedures and access to over 3,000 network hospitals all over the country.
Features & Benefits of Tata AIG MediSenior:
|Entry Age||61 years and above|
|Basis||Individual or family floater|
|Policy Period||1 year or 2 years|
|Sum Insured||There are 3 options for the sum assured, Rs. 2 lakhs, Rs. 3 lakhs and Rs. 5 lakhs.|
|Medicals||Medicals will be required prior to taking the policy however, 50% of the cost of the medicals will be reimbursed.|
Also Read: How to File a Claim with Tata AIG?
Other Health Insurance Plans from Tata AIG:
- TATA AIG MediPrime Health Insurance
- TATA AIG Wellsurance Executive Insurance
- TATA AIG Wellsurance Family Insurance
- Tata AIG Wellsurance Woman Plan
- Tata AIG Critical Illness Policy
- Tata AIG Individual Accident and Sickness Hospital Cash
- TATA AIG Medi Plus Health Insurance
- Tata AIG MediRaksha Policy
GST rate of 18% applicable for all financial services effective July 1, 2017.
Disclaimer: Premiums may vary depending upon factors like age, location and prevailing taxes/GST.