The MediPlus policy that is offered by Tata AIG is a that can be taken for an individual or for a family. It offers various benefits like cashless hospitalisation, cover for ambulance charges, tax benefits and access to over 3,000 network hospitals.
Features & Benefits of Tata AIG MediPlus:
|Entry Age||91 days to 65 years. If dependent children are to be covered they, must be between the ages of 91 days and 21 years and unmarried.|
|Basis||Individual and family floater health insurance plan|
|Policy Period||1 year or 2 years|
|Sum Insured||Rs. 5 lakhs|
Also Read: How to File a Claim with Tata AIG?
Other Health Insurance Plans from Tata AIG:
- TATA AIG MediPrime Health Insurance
- TATA AIG Wellsurance Executive Insurance
- TATA AIG Wellsurance Family Insurance
- Tata AIG Wellsurance Woman Plan
- Tata AIG Critical Illness Policy
- Tata AIG Individual Accident and Sickness Hospital Cash
- Tata AIG MediSenior Plan
- Tata AIG MediRaksha Policy
GST rate of 18% applicable for all financial services effective July 1, 2017.
Disclaimer: Premiums may vary depending upon factors like age, location and prevailing taxes/GST.