The Critical Illness Policy offered by Tata AIG offers insurance cover for 11 critical illnesses with insurance covers ranging from Rs. 2.5 lakhs to Rs. 15 lakhs. It offers features like lifetime renewability and the possibility of enhancing the sum insured when the health insurance policy is renewed. It comes with lifelong renewability, as long as the premiums are paid without a break, and the premium paying frequency is annual.
Features & Benefits of Tata AIG Critical Illness Policy:
|Entry Age||To be able to buy this policy you need to be between the ages of 18 years and 65 years.|
|Policy Period||1 Year|
|Sum Insured||The sum insured can range from Rs. 2.5 lakhs to 15 lakhs|
Also Read: How to File a Claim with Tata AIG?
Other Health Insurance Plans from Tata AIG:
- TATA AIG MediPrime Health Insurance
- TATA AIG Wellsurance Executive Insurance
- TATA AIG Wellsurance Family Insurance
- Tata AIG Wellsurance Woman Plan
- Tata AIG Individual Accident and Sickness Hospital Cash
- TATA AIG Medi Plus Health Insurance
- Tata AIG MediSenior Plan
- Tata AIG MediRaksha Policy
GST rate of 18% applicable for all financial services effective July 1, 2017.
Disclaimer: Premiums may vary depending upon factors like age, location and prevailing taxes/GST.