We live in an age where online transactions rule the day. Be it shopping for furniture or groceries, insurance or vehicles, there is barely anything which cannot be purchased or acquired online. What about renewing your car insurance? Yes, that too can now be done online.
Car insurance renewal is as important as purchasing a car insurance policy for your vehicle. After all, it covers you and your vehicle against a wide range of risks you may face while driving. TATA AIG has simplified the process of car insurance renewal by making the service available to its customers online. Hence, you no longer need to go to the branch office or have a representative call you for your TATA AIG Motor Insurance Renewal.
Procedure to Renew TATA AIG Motor Insurance Policy Online
Renewal of your TATA AIG , easy and hassle-free process. To begin, you must keep information related to your car insurance policy with you for quick reference. Open the TATA AIG Insurance website and navigate to the car insurance section. On the said page, click on the option which reads ‘Renew Existing Policy’. Once you click on that, you will be directed to a new tab titled ‘Renew Online’.
This new page which has opened will ask you to input details about your existing TATA AIG Car Insurance Policy. The first field asks you to enter your existing TATA AIG Car Insurance Policy Number. Following this, there are several fields given below which require you to fill in any one of the following list of details about the insured vehicle.
- Client ID (will be mentioned on your renewal notice or policy schedule)
- Insured Name (will be mentioned on your renewal notice or policy schedule)
- Engine No. of your insured vehicle
- Chassis No. of your insured vehicle
- Registration Number of your insured vehicle (will be mentioned on your renewal notice or policy schedule)
In addition to the above details, you will also required to fill in information pertaining to the your source of income, namely from a business, salary or any other source. Additionally, you also need to furnish your contact details like your mobile number and your email id, for the renewal process to be complete.
- All You Need To Know Before Insuring Your Car In India
- Looking To Switch Insurance Companies? Read This
- Keep These Points In Mind Before Renewing Your Auto Insurance Policy
- Why Your Car Insurance Claim Was Denied
- Consumables Cover In Car Insurance - Coverage And Claim Process
- The Engine Protect Add-on Cover In Car Insurance Demystified
- Incorporate Changes In Your Car Insurance Policy Through Endorsements
- Why Should You Insure Your Car?
- Saving Money On Car Insurance Is This Easy
- When Should You Get Your Car Inspected?
- How Engine Capacity Of Your Car Is Important In Determining Its Insurance Rate
- When Should You Not Claim Under Your Car Insurance?
- Online Or Offline Purchase Of Motor Insurance - Which One Would You Choose?
- How To Detect Fraudulent Car Insurance Policies
- All You Need To Know While Insuring Your CNG Vehicle
- Points To Note Before Cancelling Your Car Insurance
- What You Should Know About IDV In Car Insurance
- How Insurers Calculate Premiums In India
- Get Adequate Protection Through Car Insurance Add-on Covers
- Bajaj Allianz Car Insurance Customer Care
- Bharti Axa Car Insurance Customer Care
- Chola Ms Car Insurance Customer Care
- Future Generali Car Insurance Customer Care
- HDFC ERGO Car Insurance Customer Care
- IFFCO Tokio Car Insurance Customer Care
- Liberty Car Insurance Customer Care
- Magma Hdi Car Insurance Customer Care
- National Car Insurance Customer Care
- New India Car Insurance Customer Care
- Oriental Car Insurance Customer Care
- Reliance Car Insurance Customer Care
- Royal Sundaram Car Insurance Customer Care
- SBI Car Insurance Customer Care
- Tata AIG Car Insurance Customer Care
- United India Car Insurance Customer Care
- Universal Sompo Car Insurance Customer Care
GST Update: GST of 18% is applicable on car insurance effective from the 1st of July, 2017