Established in the year 2001, Tata AIG General Insurance Company Limited was founded following a joint venture between Tata Group and American International Group (AIG). Now one of the biggest insurers in the country, Tata AIG General Insurance offers customers a range of insurance products - Life, Health, Motor Insurance, Travel Insurance, Personal Accident Insurance and so on.
Customer Care Car Insurance Services Offered By Tata Aig
For customers that have availed a car insurance from Tata AIG, they can contact the customer care to avail the below listed services:
- Roadside assistance
- Key replacement
- To renew their insurance
- To make a car insurance claim
- To schedule a service at any of Tata AIG’s network garages
- Report any grievance
- Give feedback on the service
- Or to make a query or lodge a complaint
Tata Aig Car Insurance Customer Care Numbers
Listed below are the Tata AIG customer care numbers of different cities. Tata AIG car insurance customers have the benefit of reaching out to the below listed toll-free numbers 24/7.
|City||STD Code||24/7 toll-free number|
|Kolkata||033||22895063 / 64506374|
|Jamshedpur||0657||2487231 / 2487454|
|Jaipur||0141||5103146 / 2361995|
|Baroda||0265||6622011 / 6643742/43|
Tata AIG Insurance car insurance customers also have the option of contacting the Tata AIG General Insurance toll-free number at 18002667780, or by emailing them at firstname.lastname@example.org for any grievance, query, feedback, request for a service, etc.
Tata Aig Car Insurance Policy Plans
Tata AIG has a variety of car insurance plans that cater to the different needs of their customers. Depending on what suits them best, customers can choose any of the below listed car insurance plans.
Auto Secure Private Car Package Policy
The Auto Secure Private Car Package Policy comes with a number of features and benefits that guarantee peace of mind for the owner of the vehicle when on the road. The features and benefits of this car insurance plan offered by Tata AIG are listed below:
- The Auto Secure Private Car Package Policy guarantees coverage for loss or damage to the vehicle which can be caused either by fire, natural calamities, riots, burglary, etc.
- As with all car insurance plans, this policy offers liability to the third-party.
- In case of death or bodily injury met by the owner of the vehicle, this policy offers a personal accident cover upto Rs.2 lakh.
- To enhance the protection of one’s car, customers have 13 add-ons to choose from.
- Roadside assistance in case of a breakdown.
- The Auto Secure Private Car Package Policy comes with the benefits of the return to invoice feature, the depreciation reimbursement feature, daily allowance for up to 10 days for hired transport, and coverage for emergency transport and hotel expenses.
- This policy plan offered by Tata AIG also offers coverage for loss of belongings, key replacement, and repair of glass, plastic, fibre and rubber parts.
Auto Secure Commercial Vehicle Package Policy
Aware of the fact that a commercial vehicle is very well the source of livelihood for many, Tata AIG has rolled out the Auto Secure Commercial Vehicle Package Policy. This policy caters to commercial vehicles only, such as - taxis, trucks, cranes, passenger carrying vehicles, goods carrying vehicles and so on. For those interested in the Auto Secure Commercial Vehicle Package Policy offered by Tata AIG, listed below are some of the features and benefits of the plan.
- Third-party coverage following an accident.
- Coverage of financial loss arising from loss of vehicle, theft, or damage from an accident.
- Customers with the Auto Secure Commercial Vehicle Package Policy have the choice of choosing from the 6 unique add-on covers to enhance the protection of their vehicle.
Customers subscribing to a Tata AIG car insurance can contact the above mentioned customer care numbers - depending on the city one is residing in - or can call the 24/7 toll-free number of Tata AIG General Insurance to clear their doubts, register a grievance or a complaint or to make a claim, etc.
- All You Need To Know Before Insuring Your Car In India
- Looking To Switch Insurance Companies? Read This
- Keep These Points In Mind Before Renewing Your Auto Insurance Policy
- Why Your Car Insurance Claim Was Denied
- Consumables Cover In Car Insurance - Coverage And Claim Process
- The Engine Protect Add-on Cover In Car Insurance Demystified
- Incorporate Changes In Your Car Insurance Policy Through Endorsements
- Why Should You Insure Your Car?
- Saving Money On Car Insurance Is This Easy
- When Should You Get Your Car Inspected?
- How Engine Capacity Of Your Car Is Important In Determining Its Insurance Rate
- When Should You Not Claim Under Your Car Insurance?
- Online Or Offline Purchase Of Motor Insurance - Which One Would You Choose?
- How To Detect Fraudulent Car Insurance Policies
- All You Need To Know While Insuring Your CNG Vehicle
- Points To Note Before Cancelling Your Car Insurance
- What You Should Know About IDV In Car Insurance
- How Insurers Calculate Premiums In India
- Get Adequate Protection Through Car Insurance Add-on Covers
- Bajaj Allianz Car Insurance Customer Care
- Bharti Axa Car Insurance Customer Care
- Chola Ms Car Insurance Customer Care
- Future Generali Car Insurance Customer Care
- HDFC ERGO Car Insurance Customer Care
- IFFCO Tokio Car Insurance Customer Care
- Liberty Car Insurance Customer Care
- Magma Hdi Car Insurance Customer Care
- National Car Insurance Customer Care
- New India Car Insurance Customer Care
- Oriental Car Insurance Customer Care
- Reliance Car Insurance Customer Care
- Royal Sundaram Car Insurance Customer Care
- SBI Car Insurance Customer Care
- United India Car Insurance Customer Care
- Universal Sompo Car Insurance Customer Care
GST Update: GST of 18% is applicable on car insurance effective from the 1st of July, 2017