Car insurance gives that peace of mind and keep you safe on the streets. It is a promise that you will not have to shell out for legal and medical expenses that might ensue. That said, everybody these days is shrewd enough to own a car insurance cover partially because we are tremendously vulnerable to damaging the car no matter how cautious a driver we are, and also because it is compulsory by law. You buy or renew your Car Insurance policy every year. You would be shocked to know about hidden benefits that you may not be aware of.
Let us take a look into the perks you might possibly be losing out on.
Possible waivers in towing fee:
Agreed that you are a poised driver but not entirely confident of facing the highways and its speed regulations yet. An accident can happen at any time and not necessarily due to your fault. Your car wheel could be bent due to it, rendering it impossible to be driven away to the nearest workshop. Depending on your situation you can be charged up to thousands to tow it off. Do you know that most auto insurance schemes cover towing charges under basic cover? Yes, you can actually get it refunded provided you have the proof.
No need to lose out NCB to renewal:
You might already know that No Claim Bonus can be transported from one plan to another when it is time to . If you have not filed any claim on your insurance scheme that year or the years above, there is a lot at stake. You stand to miss all the perks if the policy is not renewed in time. Did you know that you will not miss the accumulated NCB if your insurance is renewed in three months after the plan is expired?
Easy & cheaper documentation:
Time for making trips to insurer and standing in long queues to submit document after document. There is a simpler, hassle-free, more reachable and reasonably priced option to renew your car policy online. With the help of credit or debit card payment means, you do not have to fashion more documents to renew it. Yes, internet has simplified lives more than you realize.
A way to get rebate on third party premium:
The third party premium is as the name specifies is an all-inclusive cover to recompense for claims you make for third parties including legal and medical expenditures. All policies are endowed with mandatory third party cover as well as a cover to safeguard your own vehicle too. While this might not be hot news for you, there is more to this. If you think you are a vigilant driver with quite a high level-headedness and an impeccable record, you can ask for a decent rebate.
Installation of safety devices to get discount:
Update your insurance firm staff about any safety devices your car is endowed with or you yourself have installed in it. You may be rightfully eligible to a decent rebate for objects like side airbags, anti-lock brakes, anti-theft alarms and traveler restraint devices.
- All You Need To Know Before Insuring Your Car In India
- Looking To Switch Insurance Companies? Read This
- Keep These Points In Mind Before Renewing Your Auto Insurance Policy
- Why Your Car Insurance Claim Was Denied
- Consumables Cover In Car Insurance - Coverage And Claim Process
- The Engine Protect Add-on Cover In Car Insurance Demystified
- Incorporate Changes In Your Car Insurance Policy Through Endorsements
- Why Should You Insure Your Car?
- Saving Money On Car Insurance Is This Easy
- When Should You Get Your Car Inspected?
- How Engine Capacity Of Your Car Is Important In Determining Its Insurance Rate
- When Should You Not Claim Under Your Car Insurance?
- Online Or Offline Purchase Of Motor Insurance - Which One Would You Choose?
- How To Detect Fraudulent Car Insurance Policies
- All You Need To Know While Insuring Your CNG Vehicle
- Points To Note Before Cancelling Your Car Insurance
- What You Should Know About IDV In Car Insurance
- How Insurers Calculate Premiums In India
- Get Adequate Protection Through Car Insurance Add-on Covers
- Bajaj Allianz Car Insurance Customer Care
- Bharti Axa Car Insurance Customer Care
- Chola Ms Car Insurance Customer Care
- Future Generali Car Insurance Customer Care
- HDFC ERGO Car Insurance Customer Care
- IFFCO Tokio Car Insurance Customer Care
- Liberty Car Insurance Customer Care
- Magma Hdi Car Insurance Customer Care
- National Car Insurance Customer Care
- New India Car Insurance Customer Care
- Oriental Car Insurance Customer Care
- Reliance Car Insurance Customer Care
- Royal Sundaram Car Insurance Customer Care
- SBI Car Insurance Customer Care
- United India Car Insurance Customer Care
- Universal Sompo Car Insurance Customer Care
GST Update: GST of 18% is applicable on car insurance effective from the 1st of July, 2017