Car insurance gives that peace of mind and keep you safe on the streets. It is a promise that you will not have to shell out for legal and medical expenses that might ensue. That said, everybody these days is shrewd enough to own a car insurance cover partially because we are tremendously vulnerable to damaging the car no matter how cautious a driver we are, and also because it is compulsory by law. You buy or renew your Car Insurance policy every year. You would be shocked to know about hidden benefits that you may not be aware of.
Let us take a look into the perks you might possibly be losing out on.
- Possible waivers in towing fee:
Agreed that you are a poised driver but not entirely confident of facing the highways and its speed regulations yet. An accident can happen at any time and not necessarily due to your fault. Your car wheel could be bent due to it, rendering it impossible to be driven away to the nearest workshop. Depending on your situation you can be charged up to thousands to tow it off. Do you know that most auto insurance schemes cover towing charges under basic cover? Yes, you can actually get it refunded provided you have the proof.
- No need to lose out NCB to renewal:
You might already know that No Claim Bonus can be transported from one plan to another when it is time to renew your policy. If you have not filed any claim on your insurance scheme that year or the years above, there is a lot at stake. You stand to miss all the perks if the policy is not renewed in time. Did you know that you will not miss the accumulated NCB if your insurance is renewed in three months after the plan is expired?
- Easy & cheaper documentation:
Time for making trips to insurer and standing in long queues to submit document after document. There is a simpler, hassle-free, more reachable and reasonably priced option to renew your car policy online. With the help of credit or debit card payment means, you do not have to fashion more documents to renew it. Yes, internet has simplified lives more than you realize.
- A way to get rebate on third party premium:
The third party premium is as the name specifies is an all-inclusive cover to recompense for claims you make for third parties including legal and medical expenditures. All policies are endowed with mandatory third party cover as well as a cover to safeguard your own vehicle too. While this might not be hot news for you, there is more to this. If you think you are a vigilant driver with quite a high level-headedness and an impeccable record, you can ask for a decent rebate.
- Installation of safety devices to get discount:
Update your insurance firm staff about any safety devices your car is endowed with or you yourself have installed in it. You may be rightfully eligible to a decent rebate for objects like side airbags, anti-lock brakes, anti-theft alarms and traveler restraint devices.
- Best Tips to Save Money on Car Insurance Renewal
- Smart Steps For Switching Car Insurance
- Best Reasons To Buy Car Insurance Online
- Car Insurance Tips - When Not to Claim Your Insurance Policy
- Top Reasons Why Car Insurance Claims Are Denied
- Simple Ways To Help You Save On Motor Insurance Premium
- Useful Add On Covers To Save Your Car In Monsoon
- Must Have Car Insurance Add-On Covers for Luxury Cars
- Insurance for Car Damaged Due to Natural Disaster
- Insurance for SUV Cars
- Factors Affecting Car Insurance Premium in India
- How to Keep Your Car Protected During Winters
- Car Stolen? You Deserve Insurance As Much As Anyone
- Top Seven Car Checklist before Long Drive
- How to Claim for Accidents Occurred in the Middle of Vehicle Ownership Change
GST Update: GST of 18% is applicable on car insurance effective from the 1st of July, 2017