Buying a sports car is one big dream many people have in their lives. But with the cost involved and the level of risk associated with buying an expensive car, the idea of buying a sports car remains a dream in most of the cases. However, coverage offered by insurance policies helps reduce the risk factor and helps in taking care of a lot of expenses in case of any untoward incident to the vehicle.
All the expenses associated with the car right from the maintenance involved to any minor damages can be covered using a car insurance policy. Many of the major car insurance providers offer great coverage for luxury cars. The coverage offered for these cars is different from the ones on offer for other cars. Insurance groups have split cars into different categories like hatchback, sedan, and sports cars to name a few. Sports cars generally fall under the top car group so that there is a larger insurance cover.
Trending Sports Cars In India:
Let's take a look at some of the most sought-after sports cars in our country:
|Lamborghini Huracan RWD Spyder||Priced at Rs.3.45 crore, the Huracan Spyder can go from 0-100 kmph in just 3.6 seconds. It has an impressive top speed of 319 kmph.|
|Ferrari GTC4Lusso||Going from 0-100 kmph in 3.4 seconds, the car has a top speed of 345 kmph. The GTC4 Lusso is priced at Rs.4.20 crore and Rs.5.20 crore for the V8 and V12 engine respectively.|
|Lamborghini Aventador S||Priced at Rs.5.85 crore, Aventador S can reach 100 kmph in a stunning 2.9 seconds. This comes with an equally impressive top speed of 350 kmph.|
|Aston Martin DB11||With a top speed of 322 kmph and going from 0-100 kmph in 3.9, the DB11 is one of the most stylish cars out there. The car is priced at Rs.4.99 crore.|
|Audi R8||One of the more popular sports cars out there, the R8 packs an impressive top speed of 330 kmph and can go from 0-100 kmph in just 3.2 seconds. The car is priced at Rs.3.07 crore.|
Just like how picking the perfect sports car takes a lot of time and analysis, buying the best insurance for the car takes the same effort. It is important to take all the time needed and pick the best possible insurance plan out there. There are some points to consider before selecting the right insurance plan.
- Compare different policies: Make sure that you get quotes from different companies and compare the various perks on offer in all of the policies. Pick the one that meets all your insurance needs.
- Check different conditions covered by policy: Make sure that your sports car is covered for all possible conditions. It is best to be clear about the coverage provided beforehand. This can help you get better clarity of the policy and ensure there are no surprises at the time of making a claim.
- Roadside assistance rider: Imagine if your car breaks down in a region where specialized mechanics are not available. Mechanics from roadside garages might not have the finesse needed to work on these cars. Having a roadside assistance rider with your car insurance will be very helpful in this case. Having this rider will give you access to all the high-tech service centers listed with your insurer.
Buying a sports car is a big investment of your hard-earned money. It is very important to protect the car from every possible mishap that might happen. Safeguarding the car from situations that are beyond your control is very important. Investing a small portion of what your car is worth on a car insurance plan can help protect your asset. It is best to buy a policy with sufficient risk cover as soon as you buy your dream vehicle. Combining that with a roadside assistance rider could be the best coverage option for your prized possession.
- All You Need To Know Before Insuring Your Car In India
- Looking To Switch Insurance Companies? Read This
- Keep These Points In Mind Before Renewing Your Auto Insurance Policy
- Why Your Car Insurance Claim Was Denied
- Consumables Cover In Car Insurance - Coverage And Claim Process
- The Engine Protect Add-on Cover In Car Insurance Demystified
- Incorporate Changes In Your Car Insurance Policy Through Endorsements
- Why Should You Insure Your Car?
- Saving Money On Car Insurance Is This Easy
- When Should You Get Your Car Inspected?
- How Engine Capacity Of Your Car Is Important In Determining Its Insurance Rate
- When Should You Not Claim Under Your Car Insurance?
- Online Or Offline Purchase Of Motor Insurance - Which One Would You Choose?
- How To Detect Fraudulent Car Insurance Policies
- All You Need To Know While Insuring Your CNG Vehicle
- Points To Note Before Cancelling Your Car Insurance
- What You Should Know About IDV In Car Insurance
- How Insurers Calculate Premiums In India
- Get Adequate Protection Through Car Insurance Add-on Covers
- Bajaj Allianz Car Insurance Customer Care
- Bharti Axa Car Insurance Customer Care
- Chola Ms Car Insurance Customer Care
- Future Generali Car Insurance Customer Care
- HDFC ERGO Car Insurance Customer Care
- IFFCO Tokio Car Insurance Customer Care
- Liberty Car Insurance Customer Care
- Magma Hdi Car Insurance Customer Care
- National Car Insurance Customer Care
- New India Car Insurance Customer Care
- Oriental Car Insurance Customer Care
- Reliance Car Insurance Customer Care
- Royal Sundaram Car Insurance Customer Care
- SBI Car Insurance Customer Care
- Tata AIG Car Insurance Customer Care
- United India Car Insurance Customer Care
- Universal Sompo Car Insurance Customer Care
GST Update: GST of 18% is applicable on car insurance effective from the 1st of July, 2017