The Mahindra Bolero is a popular car in India that is available at an ex-showroom price starting from Rs.8.71 lakh. The car is available in several colours and comes with a host of features. In India, it is mandatory to have a car insurance policy if you wish to drive the Bolero. Driving without insurance will lead to several penalties.
Opting for a Mahindra Bolero car insurance will ensure financial support is provided in the case of fire, manmade disasters, theft, natural calamities, losses because of accidents, and car damages. Protection is also provided for the driver as well as the third party. Currently, the Bolero is available in three models and the insurance prices will vary depending on the model.
The three different models that the Mahindra Bolero is available in are mentioned below:
- B6 Opt
Types of Car Insurance
The different types of car insurance policies that can be purchased for the Mahindra Bolero are mentioned below:
- Third-Party Car Insurance: Under this policy, cover is only provided for third-party liabilities. In case of an accident, cover is provided in the case of death or disability, injuries, and property damages of third parties. However, personal accident cover may be offered by certain insurers.
- Comprehensive Car Insurance: Apart from covering third-party liabilities, cover will be provided in the case of fire, manmade disasters, theft, natural calamities, losses because of accidents, and car damages. The driver of the Mahindra Bolero will also be provided protection in the case of any accidents.
Some of the main inclusions in a Mahindra Bolero Insurance policy are given below:
- Third-Party Losses: Protection is provided in case any damages have occurred to another property or car.
- Personal Accident: In case the owner of the car has an accident and it leads to disability or death, cover is provided.
- Natural Disaster: Cover is provided in case any damages have occurred due to natural calamities.
- Fire: Cover is provided in case any damages have occurred due to a fire.
- Theft: Cover is provided in case the Mahindra Bolero is stolen.
- Accidents: Cover is provided in the case of any accidents.
Reasons to Purchase an Insurance Policy for the Mahindra Bolero
Some of the main reasons to purchase a car insurance policy for the Mahindra Bolero are mentioned below:
- Claims may be settled within days.
- Depending on the insurer, cashless repair facility may be provided.
- Emergency assistance may be provided.
- You can choose from several add-ons to improve the cover that will be provided for the Mahindra Bolero.
- Compensation will be provided in the case of an accident.
- Third-party liability cover will be provided.
- In case the Mahindra Bolero has been stolen, cover will be provided.
- It is mandatory to have a car insurance policy to drive the Mahindra Bolero in India.
The main exclusions of the car insurance policy are mentioned below:
- In case you have an accident and do not have a valid license, no cover will be provided.
- In case the accident has occurred when you are driving under the influence of alcohol.
- In case the accident has occurred when you are driving under the influence of substances.
- Damages that have been caused due to a nuclear war.
- Any damages to the tyres.
The different add-ons that you can opt for are mentioned below:
- Consumable Cover: You can claim for parts such as bolts, nuts, etc. that have been changed at the time of repair.
- Roadside Assistance: Claims can be made in case the car breaks down.
- Engine Protection: Any engine damages that have been caused due to nuclear calamities.
- Passenger Protection: Passengers in the car will be provided cover in the case of an accident.
Process to Purchase the Car Insurance Policy Online
The process to purchase the car insurance policy online is simple and given below:
- Visit the official website of the insurer.
- Select car insurance.
- Enter the vehicle number and mobile number.
- Click on ‘Submit’.
- Various details of the car must be entered on the next page.
- The prices for the different types of insurance will be displayed.
- · You can select the insurance and make the payment.
- All You Need To Know Before Insuring Your Car In India
- Looking To Switch Insurance Companies? Read This
- Keep These Points In Mind Before Renewing Your Auto Insurance Policy
- Why Your Car Insurance Claim Was Denied
- Consumables Cover In Car Insurance - Coverage And Claim Process
- The Engine Protect Add-on Cover In Car Insurance Demystified
- Incorporate Changes In Your Car Insurance Policy Through Endorsements
- Why Should You Insure Your Car?
- Saving Money On Car Insurance Is This Easy
- When Should You Get Your Car Inspected?
- How Engine Capacity Of Your Car Is Important In Determining Its Insurance Rate
- When Should You Not Claim Under Your Car Insurance?
- Online Or Offline Purchase Of Motor Insurance - Which One Would You Choose?
- How To Detect Fraudulent Car Insurance Policies
- All You Need To Know While Insuring Your CNG Vehicle
- Points To Note Before Cancelling Your Car Insurance
- What You Should Know About IDV In Car Insurance
- How Insurers Calculate Premiums In India
- Get Adequate Protection Through Car Insurance Add-on Covers
- Bajaj Allianz Car Insurance Customer Care
- Bharti Axa Car Insurance Customer Care
- Chola Ms Car Insurance Customer Care
- Future Generali Car Insurance Customer Care
- HDFC ERGO Car Insurance Customer Care
- IFFCO Tokio Car Insurance Customer Care
- Liberty Car Insurance Customer Care
- Magma Hdi Car Insurance Customer Care
- National Car Insurance Customer Care
- New India Car Insurance Customer Care
- Oriental Car Insurance Customer Care
- Reliance Car Insurance Customer Care
- Royal Sundaram Car Insurance Customer Care
- SBI Car Insurance Customer Care
- United India Car Insurance Customer Care
- Universal Sompo Car Insurance Customer Care
GST Update: GST of 18% is applicable on car insurance effective from the 1st of July, 2017