HDFC ERGO Health Suraksha provides cover for in-patient treatment costs, pre and post hospitalisation expenses and other major medical expenses.
Features & Benefits - HDFC ERGO Health Suraksha
Minimum age: 3 months
Maximum age: 55 years
||1 or 2 years
|Maximum age for renewal
- Hospital room rent and boarding expenses
- Doctor’s fee, nursing and ICU expenses.
- Expenses for medicine and drugs
- Expenses for organ donor transplant
- Pre and post hospitalisation expenses
- Day care procedure
- Expenses for medical treatment taken at home
- Expenses for in-patient treatment
|Cover under family floater policy
- An individual and their spouse
- Dependent children
- Dependent parents
- No medical check up required up until the entry age of 45 years
- Affordable rates
- Can be purchased and renewed online
- Cashless hospitalisation
- Cumulative bonus upon completion of every claimless years
- Hassle free claim process
- Limited documentation
- Tax benefits
- Policy tenures ranging from 1-2 years
- Cumulative bonus of 5% for every claim-free year
||Tax benefits under section 80D of Income Tax Act
||Family discount of 10% if 2 or more family members are covered
|Grace period for policy renewal
- Attempted suicide, death or wounds due to self-inflicted injuries.
- A waiting period of 30 days for claims, and a waiting period of 2 years for particular diseases and treatments like surgery on tonsils, internal tumours, cysts, sinuses etc.
- Pre-existing conditions for first 4 yrs
- Abuse of drugs, alcohol, hallucinogenic, intoxicant
- Hospitalisation due to war
- Mental disorder, insanity, cosmetic surgery & weight control treatments
- Cosmetic or plastic surgeries
Read terms, conditions and exclusions mentioned in the policy document.
Other Health Insurance Plans from HDFC ERGO Health Insurance