Future Generali offers comprehensive insurance products to customers in the retail, personal, commercial, and rural sectors. With its innovative solutions, wide network, great customer support initiatives, and extensive range of offerings, the company has grown to become one of the leading insurance providers in the industry today.
Why Should You Buy Motor Insurance From Future Generali?
Customers stand to gain big by purchasing a motor insurance policy from Future Generali. Some of the significant advantages of choosing this insurance company are as listed below:
- The insurer has a quick turnaround time and offers quality service to its customers.
- There is a dedicated helpline number that can be dialled to raise claims, queries, issues, etc. A customer care executive will be at your side to assist you.
- The insurance company has an automated renewal reminder facility that is very helpful.
- In case your insured vehicle meets with an accident, you can get towing assistance to transport it to the nearest garage.
- The insurer finalises on all claims within 7 working days.
- The insurance company offers ample add-on covers that can enhance the base policy coverage. You can choose the most appropriate add-ons based on your specific requirements.
- The insurer offers roadside assistance service to policyholders on a 24x7 basis.
- The insurance provider offers Future Xpress and Xpress+ facilities that ensure that the policyholder gets personalised care and is able to benefit from speedy claim settlement.
Types Of Motor Insurance From Future Generali
Future Generali offers the following types of motor insurance policies to the customer:
- Private car insurance- This insurance plan is named ‘Motor Secure’ and it offers extensive coverage to the insured car. Apart from protecting against own-damage incidents such as accidents, theft, in-transit losses, damages from man-made/natural calamities, etc., it also protects against legal liability to a third party in an accident.
- Two-wheeler insurance - This insurance plan is specifically designed to offer protection to a two-wheeler. The plan offers vast coverage to safeguard from own-damages and third-party liabilities.
- Liability only insurance - This is the most basic type of motor insurance plan. It does not offer coverage to the insured vehicle itself, but provides protection from liabilities to a third party in an accident. This is the minimum amount of insurance that a vehicle should have to be able to ply on the roads in India.
Future Generali Third-Party Liability Motor Insurance Policy - Inclusions
The coverage under a liability only policy from Future Generali includes:
- Legal liability to a third party following an accident involving the insured vehicle. This covers third-party injuries or death.
- Liability to a third party for property damage following an accident.
Future Generali Comprehensive Motor Insurance Policy - Inclusions
The comprehensive motor insurance policy from Future Generali offers the following coverage:
- Damages due to floods, storms, hurricanes, landslides, etc.
- Damages due to riots, strikes, terrorist activities, etc.
- Theft of the insured vehicle
- In-transit losses
- Personal accident cover for the owner-driver (up to Rs.1 lakh)
- Third-party liability insurance
In case the policyholder wants to enhance the coverage under the plan, he/she can buy additional cover for an employee, non-fare paying passengers, paid driver, cleaner, or conductor.
Future Generali Motor Insurance - Exclusions
The motor insurance policy from Future Generali does not offer the following coverage:
- Damages to the insured vehicle outside the geographical limits defined in the policy document
- Claim rising out of contractual liabilities
- Using the insured vehicle beyond limitations
- The insured vehicle being driven by a driver who is not named in the policy
- Consequential losses
- Losses due to nuclear radiation/weapons
- Losses due to war, invasion, mutiny, civil war, etc.
Future Generali Motor Insurance FAQs:
- What discounts are available on Future Generali motor insurance premium?
Future Generali offers the following discounts to customers on its motor insurance policy:
- No Claim Bonus (NCB) benefit - This reduces the renewal premium of motor insurance policies.
- Voluntary excess discount - If you opt for a voluntary deductible at the time of policy purchase, you will have to pay that amount at the time of a claim. However, your insurance premium will be much lower.
- Automobile association membership discount - Members of recognised automobile associations will get premium discounts.
- Anti-theft device discount - If your vehicle has an approved anti-theft device installed, you will receive a discount in premium.
Yes, this is possible. You can transfer the complete NCB and get a discount on renewal premium. You will have to get an NCB retention certificate from your previous insurance company and submit it at the time of purchase of the new motor insurance policy.
The insurer offers you the following add-on covers:
- Zero depreciation cover
- Loss of keys cover
- Engine protector cover
- Loss of personal belongings cover
- NCB protect cover
- Tyre damage
- Inconvenience allowance
- Return to invoice (RTI) cover
Yes, you can do so by visiting the website of the insurer. After you submit all the details and make the premium payment, the policy will be issued instantly.
Yes, Future Generali offers you cashless claim settlement service at more than 2,500 workshops across India.
- Bajaj Allianz Motor Insurance
- Bharti Axa Motor Insurance
- Chola MS Motor Insurance
- ICICI Lombard Motor Insurance
- IFFCO Tokio Motor Insurance
- Liberty Motor Insurance
- Magma HDI Motor Insurance
- National Motor Insurance
- New India Motor Insurance
- Oriental Motor Insurance
- Reliance Motor Insurance
- Royal Sundaram Motor Insurance
- SBI Motor Insurance
- Shriram Motor Insurance
- United India Motor Insurance
- Universal Sompo Motor Insurance