Insurance is necessary. In times of financial uncertainty such as these, having some kind of a financial protection is highly imperative. There are a number of insurance covers and options available in the market today for a variety of needs and requirements, such as health, travel and others. Life insurance, is however, one of the most widely availed insurance options as this provides a financial cover for the customer’s family in case of their untimely death. There are various companies that offer life insurance covers with varied requirements and needs. One such company is Future Generali.
Why should Future Generali be chosen ?
While procuring an insurance policy, it is essential for clients to avail them from a company of repute and a good standing in the insurance space. Future Generali is one of the best choices they can opt for. Offering a wide range of insurance plans designed to suit the needs of a wide client base, Future Generali life offers multiple plans that have consistently been ranking at number 1. Their investment group is certified by ISO and they offer a number of services that can even be customised based on the needs of the clients. The investment team currently manages finances that are worth more than Rs. 2000 crore. It is a highly trusted company that has presence in more than 80 locations throughout the country.
ULIP or Unit Linked Insurance Plans provides both a life insurance cover and returns that are market linked. These plans help customers build their finances and fulfil their long term investment and wealth related goals. Through these plans, customers can invest their hard earned money in debt securities and equity that comes with low to high risk.
Future Generali Wealth Protect Plan
This plan offers both high cover that is a maximum of 30 times the yearly premium and investment options. Numerous other benefits are also provided.
- Customers can procure assured loyalty additions upon maturity of policy.
- Insured can invest in this plan through flexible monthly, half yearly, quarterly tenures.
- Six varied options are provided, of equity, debt and balanced assets in order to suit the investment needs of customers.
- Policyholders also have the option of switching between fund options.
- Post five years, customers can also avail partial withdrawals for their immediate needs.
- As part of the maturity benefit, the value of the investment along with assured loyalty addition is provided. For gold options, 5 percent of the yearly premium is provided and 7.5 percent for platinum option.
- In case untimely demise of the insured, the nominee receives the higher of assured sum along with fund value that is under the policy or 105 percent of the total paid premiums minus the deductible partial withdrawals, if there are any.
Future Generali Bima Advantage Plus
A combination of investment and protection is provided through this plan for customers to fufill their financial goals.
- Customers can choose between 6 fund options between equity, balanced assets and debt to suit their risk requirement.
- An option to switch between different fund options is also provided.
- Post five years, insured can also withdraw partially for their immediate needs.
- As maturity benefit, the market value of the investment is paid on the maturity date.
- In case of untimely demise of the policyholder while the policy is in force and during the policy term, the nominee receives a higher of assured sum minus the deductible partial withdrawal, if there is any along with either the fund value or 105 percent of the basic premiums paid till death.
- Insured have the option of surrendering their policy at anytime during the term.
Future Generali Dhan Vridhi
Customers have the luxury to pay limited premiums while staying in the policy for a longer tenure thereby achieving increased returns for their investment.
- Customers are offered six varied fund choices between balanced assets, equity and debt to suit their risk requirements. Switching between different fund options is allowed.
- Post five years, customers can withdraw partially to suit immediate financial needs.
- Value of fund is provided as maturity benefit.
- In case of premature demise of the insured during the policy term when it is in force, the nominee receives sum assured minus the partial withdrawals, if any and fund value or 105 percent of the base premiums that were paid till death.
- Policy can be surrendered during policy term at any time.
Future Generali Bima Gain
Through this policy, customers can achieve both creation of wealth and insurance. There are other benefits as well.
- Customers can choose between six different choices of fund between equity, balanced assets and debt to suit their needs and they can also switch between them.
- After five years, customers can withdraw money without having to worry about additional charges.
- In case of untimely demise of the insured, the nominee receives the market value of his/her investment along with the assured sum.
- On policy maturity, the fund value of the investment will be paid.
- Within the first five years of the policy, customers will not be able to procure liquidity nor surrender value.
Future Generali Pramukh Nivesh ULIP
All investments can be maximised as the premiums paid by customers are invested in their choice of fund without any additional charges such as allocation fee. Other benefits include the following.
- Post five years, money can be accessed for their short term requirements.
- Returns are maturity are safeguarded through fund transfer options from equity funds to debt funds during the final three years.
- Customers have the option of switching from one fund option to the other.
- In case of untimely death of insured, the nominee receives both the assured sum and value of fund.
- The fund value is paid as maturity benefit.
- Policy can be surrendered after five years so as to receive benefits.
With a plethora of insurance options available in the market today it is natural for customers to get a little overwhelmed while deciding the policy that they would want to procure. However, there are certain pointers to be kept in mind before opting for one. Each insurance policy comes with its own set of features and benefits which may be suitable for some and not for others. Therefore, before opting for a policy, customers will need to decide their necessities and financial requirements and choose a plan that is most compatible.
Researching and shopping around is the best option. Customers should not opt for the first policy that they find and should look out for more. In addition to choosing the best policy, even the company that the customers opt for should be chosen with care and consideration as the reputation of the company matters the most. Potential policyholders should should look out for claim settlement ratio of the company, their location, among other factors.