Procuring an insurance cover is one of the best financial decisions anyone can make. This is because financial security is of paramount importance in everyone’s life. Without financial security, life is all that much harder. Procuring a life insurance cover will ensure that the customer’s financial interests are protected for the future. There are a number of companies offering life insurance policies for different groups with varied incomes. Some companies also offer insurance plans with other specific benefits such as those that are education related. Availing a life insurance cover must be given prime importance.
Why should Future Generali be chosen?
While availing an insurance cover, customers should note that the company they procure it from must also be reputed. The investment team in Future Generali is certified by ISO and the company has insured over 11 lakh people across the country. They are present in more than 80 centers across the country and have covered more than 400 reputed corporate clients. Additionally, their solvency margin is twice that of what is required as per regulation. When customers invest in Future Generali life , they know that they have placed their savings in good hands.
Retirement is known to be one of the best phases of anyone’s life. No worries, no need to work, individuals can do whatever they wished to do before but couldn’t due to lack of time. However, this will not be possible unless they are financially well settled. Therefore procuring insurance covers is necessary. Future Generali offers insurance covers so that individuals can retire in peace.
Future Generali Immediate Annuity Plan
Through this policy, customers can enjoy a fixed income throughout their life. Other benefits include-
- Policyholders can either choose a payout mode that is yearly or monthly.
- Annuity card is provided as part of the insurance policy through which the annuity amount can be procured easily.
- Life Annuity with return of purchase price or life annuity can be chosen.
- The option to receive a fixed amount for the rest of their life expires on the demise of the insured.
- Customers can procure a tax benefit on this policy.
- There are no maturity or surrender benefits available in this plan.
Future Generali Pension Guarantee
This plan ensures the creation of corpus savings for the individual’s retirement. There are other benefits to this policy as well.
- A minimum of 101 percent of all paid premiums will be paid during maturity.
- In cases bonuses are declared, they are added during the duration of the policy tenure.
- The received vesting amount is used to purchase an annuity plan.
- In case policyholder expires during the term then the nominee of the insured will receive a sum of all the paid premiums without the service tax and other extra amount of premiums, if there are any along with accrued bonuses.
Isabel procured the Immediate Annuity plan when she was 60 as she wanted to enjoy retirement without worrying about finances. She opted for a premium of Rs. 60,000 with a monthly annuity mode and chose the life annuity. She would have to pay Rs. 4,652 per month and as she had chosen a higher purchase price, she received an additional annuity amount of 1.6.
Procuring an insurance cover is not an easy task. This is because there are a number of options available and it is very likely that the customer might get confused. Therefore the best option that the individual has is to research and review the numerous options available. Important points to be kept in mind before acquiring a policy is the reputation of the company, the claim settlement ratio, financial stability of the customer and the requirements.
GST of 18% is applicable on life insurance effective from the 1st of July, 2017