Future Generali Life is one of the leading life insurance providers in India that offers unique life insurance solutions for a minimal cost in India. The Guaranteed plan is also a kind of life insurance policy offered by the company. The by the company provide guaranteed returns along with life cover for the insured.
Why choose Future Generali Life Guaranteed Plans?
Future Generali Life offers 5 kinds of Guaranteed Life Insurance policies that offer amazing returns along with adequate life cover. The company has taken into consideration the financial and life cover requirements of its customers and designed each plan with unique features. Each plan has something different to offer and it is very easy for customers to find a plan that suits their requirements.
Listed below are the five kinds of Future Generali Life Guaranteed Plans along with their benefits.
Future Generali Pearls Guarantee
It is a non linked, non participating insurance policy that and guaranteed cash back for limited premium payment.
- Affordable policy that offers life cover along with guaranteed benefits
- 70% of the sum assured is paid as maturity benefit at the time of maturity
- Tax benefits on premiums under section 80C of the Income Tax Act, 1961.
Future Generali Assured Income Plan
It is a non linked, non participating endowment plan that offers life cover along with returns.
- Offers guaranteed income
- One can receive up to 4.5 times their annualised premium along with the last payout as additional benefit
- Loan is granted under the policy once the policy attains surrender value
Future Generali Saral Bima
It is a non linked, non participating, regular premium endowment plan that provides adequate life insurance along with various other benefits.
- Offers life cover along with guaranteed benefits for a very low cost
- Offers both maturity and death benefit
- Offers additional riders that will help strengthen your policy cover
Future Generali Assured Money Back Plan
This is a non linked, non participating money back plan that offers life cover.
- Offers 4 policy terms to choose from
- Loan is available under the policy. One can apply for the loan only after the policy has acquired surrender value
- Offers tax benefits on various sections of the Income Tax Act, 1961
Future Generali Assured Education Plan
It is a non linked, non participating life insurance policy that also helps you save for your child’s future.
- The plan provides an opportunity for you to save for your child’s future till they reach the age of 17
- Offers three options to receive guaranteed payouts
- Offers additional riders such as accidental death rider and accidental death and total disability to help you enhance your life cover
Let’s consider the case of Mr. Mihir who opts for Future Generali Assured Money Back Plan. Mihir opts for a premium payment term of 10 years and a sum assured of Rs. 5,00,000. In this case, Mihir will pay Rs.56,805 for 10 years excluding taxes and additional premium. Once Mihir finishes paying all his premiums for 10 years, he will receive 10% of the sum assured as guaranteed payout for the next 9 years which will amount to Rs.50,000 at the end of every year for 9 years.
When opting for a Guaranteed plan, it is important to choose a plan that best suits your financial requirements. While some of the above mentioned plans offer cashback/moneyback, other plans offer you the chance to save up for your child’s future. All of the above mentioned plans offer live cover, so it is important to focus on the type of guaranteed benefit offered by the plan to choose the best suited plan for yourself.
GST of 18% is applicable on life insurance effective from the 1st of July, 2017