make it possible for employers to provide their employees/ customers life cover along with various other benefits including benefits such as leave encashment, superannuation, loans and much more.
Why opt for Future Generali Group Plans?
Future Generali Life offers group life insurance plans that will enable employers to provide the best for their employees in terms of life cover and other benefits. There are five different kinds of plans, each with its own unique features and benefits.
Listed below are the different types of Future Generali Group Plans along with their benefits.
Future Generali Group Superannuation Plan
This plan is designed for companies that want to offer superannuation benefits to its employees along with life cover.
- Offers guaranteed returns along with minimum floor rate of 1% per annum for the contributions made to the scheme
- Offers additional returns in the form of annual bonuses
- Offers tax benefits under section 80C of the Income Tax Act, 1961
- Choice of two types of benefit scheme
Future Generali Group Leave Encashment Plan
This plan makes it possible for the employer to offer leave encashment benefit to their employees.
- Offers guaranteed returns
- A lump sum amount as leave encashment benefit will be offered in case of separation of the employee from the company
- Offers tax benefits under section 80C, 80DD of the Income Tax Act, 1961
Future Generali Group Gratuity Plan
The plan offers adequate life cover along with gratuity benefits.
- Guaranteed returns is credited to on a quarterly basis beforehand
- Death benefit along with guaranteed returns will be granted to the nominee in case of death of the insured individual
- Offers additional term cover
Future Generali Group Term Life Insurance Plan
It is a group life insurance plan that offers at an affordable rate
- Makes it possible for the employer to offer life cover to all his/her employees under a single plan
- Offers nine types of additional riders which will help enhance the policy cover
- This plan qualifies for tax benefits
Future Generali Group Loan Suraksha
It is a single premium payment plan that offers life cover and also secures loan borne by the borrower.
- Option of choosing the plan for a single life or joint life basis
- Offers cover for various loans including house loan, vehicle loan, personal loan, educational loan, loan against property, consumer durable loans, etc
- Offers tax benefits for the insured.
GST of 18% is applicable on life insurance effective from the 1st of July, 2017