Life is all about planning. Plans help us achieve the goals we have for ourselves, professionally and financially. Work towards building not just your wealth but also protecting yourself from risks with the help of the Edelweiss Tokio Life –Dhan Labh life insurance plan. This is a non-linked, non-participating life insurance plan which will help you maximize your wealth which can be generated from your income, so you can enjoy life to the fullest. What distinguishes this plan from other life insurance plans is, that with the Edelweiss Tokio Life Insurance –Dhan Labh , you get to enjoy Guaranteed maturity benefit and death benefit, along with Guaranteed Accrual Addition.
Eligibility for Edelweiss Tokio Life –Dhan Labh
|Minimum age at Entry||Applicant must be at least 91 days old|
|Maximum age at Entry||Applicant must be not more than 45 years of age (age at last birthday)|
|Minimum age on Maturity||Applicant must not be below 18 years of age|
|Maximum age on Maturity||Applicant must not be over 75 years of age.|
Key Features of Edelweiss Tokio Life –Dhan Labh
|Plan Type||Non-linked, non-participating Guaranteed Return life insurance plan|
|Premium Payment Terms||Premium payment for this life insurance plan can be done over a period of 7, 10 or 12 years.|
|Policy Term||This policy can be taken for a term of 15, 20, 25 or 30 years.|
|Maturity Benefits||On maturity, policy holders will receive Sum Assured, along with the amount of Accrued Assured Additions.|
|Premium Payment Frequency / Mode||Premium payment can be done on a yearly, half-yearly, quarterly or monthly basis.|
|Policy Loan||Under this policy, policy holders may avail a loan when the policy has acquired surrender value. The maximum amount of loan available will be 25% of surrender value (for PPT of 7 years), 35% of surrender value (for PPT of 10 years) and 45% (for PPT of 12 years). Current rate of interest for loans stands at 11.75% per annum. Interest will be applied on the remaining amount of loan at a rate decided by the company. The rate of interest will be to the base rate offered by SBI + 1.75%, for each year.|
|Medicals||Medical examination may be required to be carried out by Life Insurance applicant.|
|Free Look period||Free look period of 15 days will be given, counting from the date of receipt of the policy document. Free look period of 30 days will be permitted for policies which are received via distance marketing.|
|Grace period||Grace period of 30 days will be provided for making premium payments. This is applicable for all modes of premium payment.|
|Policy Revival||The policy will lapse if any due premium remains unpaid after the grace period is over. The lapsed policy can be revived within a period of two years, counting from the date of the first unpaid premium.|
|Nomination||Nomination is allowed as per Section 39 of the Insurance Act, 1938.|
|Sum Assured on Death (Min. & Max.)||Minimum – Rs 55,000; Maximum – No limit.|
|Sum Assured on Maturity||Calculated as following - Annualized premium x Premium payment term (PPT) + Large Premium Benefit (if any).|
Benefits / Advantages of Edelweiss Tokio Life – Dhan Labh
- Assurance of Guaranteed Amount On Maturity – With the Dhan Labh policy, you get the assurance of a guaranteed maturity amount which will be paid to you once the policy has reached its maturity date.
- Benefits With Assured Additions – Enjoy additional benefits from the 13th year of your policy term with Assured Additions, which is dependent on annualized premium, policy term, premium payment term, age of entry and gender of the life assured.
- Extra Benefits at Higher Premium – You can enjoy other extra benefits under this policy on the payment of a higher premium.
- Loan Facility – Policy holders can avail a policy loan at any time in case an urgent or unexpected financial emergency arises.
- Enhanced Cover with Riders – You can enhance the policy protection by choosing from a list of riders which are available with this policy.
- Choice of Policy Terms & Premium Payment Terms – To provide you with tailored insurance solutions, this policy offers with multiple options for policy term (15, 20, 25 and 30 years) and payment premium term (7, 10 and 12 years).
Riders Available with Edelweiss Tokio Life –Dhan Labh
- Edelweiss Tokio Life - Accidental Death Benefit Rider
- Edelweiss Tokio Life - Accidental Total & Permanent Disability Rider
- Edelweiss Tokio Life - Term Rider
- Edelweiss Tokio Life - Critical Illness Rider
- Edelweiss Tokio Life - Income Benefit Rider